Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Rhino Keeper
    I considered buying the bait market, then realized that my limiting fishing resource is not bait but nets. Each net takes 5 ropes, that's 15 wool. With only 3 sheep I was lucky to get 15 wool in an entire day. Besides I am in the middle of Sparring Pit quest line, and need wool for the dummies. So I bought 2 more sheep instead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I considered buying the bait market, then realized that my limiting fishing resource is not bait but nets. Each net takes 5 ropes, that's 15 wool. With only 3 sheep I was lucky to get 15 wool in an entire day. Besides I am in the middle of Sparring Pit quest line, and need wool for the dummies. So I bought 2 more sheep instead.
    Sounds like an excellent plan

Fashion Designer
    The real value in the bait shop is the time and resources saved in making fishing rods and nets.

Farm Supplier
    I am happy to use some of my wool up. I had bought extra sheep for the sparing pit as well as anther goal that I have forgotten. I am not thrilled to be at 99 for anything. Hate that black banner. LOL. It is so interesting how we all manage the game & our resources differently. I too bought the bait shop because I liked the graphics.

Executive Chef
    On both of my accounts, crafting the glimmermouth in the kitchen generated multiples of catfish soup, baked butterfish, smoked fish sandwiches and breaded fish. At least one of everything and multiples of some.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeezaru View Post
    Hello... I have decided to share my information and suggestions...

-SUPER BAIT CLARIFICATION: To craft super bait without the new Gem onry shop. You can craft in the magic forge an option which supposedly has a chance to drop super bait instead of plain. There are NOT TWO (2) different options for crafting, they both come from the same craft option.

-PLAIN BAIT CLARIFICATION: I have crafted all 100 seeds I had in inventory in the forge, and obtained only plain bait. (I have 21~) Not one single super bait came from the Magic Forge. No more materials to make more lol... Doesn't seem like it has a reasonable droprate, however, it also seems useless. (The super bait) because what comes next doesn't make much sense...

-CRAFTING GLIMMERMOUTH: After I crafted the Glimmermouth, what came out was a "Smoked Fish Sandwich" described as "Food for Hungry Travelers" and that's it,

-BAIT MARKET: Don't get the bait shop, seems like a giant waste of gem... the end item from all this is the ability to craft fish based feasts randomly with a glimmermouth, and the bait shop doesn't make it any easier at all... This whole thing doesn't seem very well planned out... (FISH MARKET seems like a better choice, as it drops ingredients so you can craft the feast you are aiming for, and those craft times are much shorter than glimmermouth craft. Also some take less resources, lol... Also it's only 120G instead of 200G. If you're going to spend 200G, might as well get a 2nd Wizard school...)

I hope this information can help someone....
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Executive Chef
    do you have the horse track? It drops rope quite often. I've gotten a good supply of rope from it.

Sheep are a great investment though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    do you have the horse track? It drops rope quite often. I've gotten a good supply of rope from it.

Sheep are a great investment though.
    I do, but it is level 4. I think it drops only coins unless level 5.

Executive Chef
    I do, but it is level 4. I think it drops only coins unless level 5.
    probably just as well. About the time I find good drops something changes.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-15-16 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Removed non constructive text

Executive Chef
    Not sure if any body brought this up ,I did look but didn't find any thing !! There should be more resource for seeds,, may be the faerie bulb they should add seeds too , I have 4 faerie gardens and 4 consevrorties out , they don't drop every time

Executive Chef
    I bought the bait shack (or whatever it's called) and have been collecting from it. I have collected 8 super bait and 5 plain bait from it so far. Once it dropped 2 super bait. I like it.

I redeemed 1 glimmer fish in the kitchen and I got 4 recipes to drop from it: baked butterfish, catfish soup, smoked fish sandwich, and breaded fish. I like that too. I don't like cooking in this game for some reason....unless I have to do it for a goal.

Never got the fish shop since it doesn't seem to be something tied to a goal chain. Already have a second wizard school. Not interested in the cabbage hut. It was a good use of 200 gems in my opinion.
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 03-16-16 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Fixed wrong recipe drop
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)