Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The craft in the Magic Forge is called BAIT. You will either get a plain bait or a super bait as the drop from doing this craft.

I've done a few and am yet to get a super bait drop. All of mine so far have been plain bait. I did buy the bait market and this morning it dropped both a plain and super.

Quote Originally Posted by beetinpath View Post
    4 hours in castle keep
    8 hours in Barracks
    Yay, noticed that this evening too, came here to edit. Thanks for setting it straight right away. Appreciate that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The craft in the Magic Forge is called BAIT. You will either get a plain bait or a super bait as the drop from doing this craft.

I've done a few and am yet to get a super bait drop. All of mine so far have been plain bait. I did buy the bait market and this morning it dropped both a plain and super.
    Hi SW thank you for clarifying. My bait market dropped a superbait too which I just used to an adventure. hope it drops something cool. thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody done the fishing adventure with the super bait? If so, did it just give you more fish?? Thx

Host(ess)
    Adventure gave me 2

Farm Supplier
    IMHO bait market is baiting you to buy it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tywin111 View Post
    IMHO bait market is baiting you to buy it.
    i'm not biting. I think I will pass

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i'm not biting. I think I will pass
    I think I sill too. I don't really need multiple big fish at one time

Hello... I have decided to share my information and suggestions...

-SUPER BAIT CLARIFICATION: To craft super bait without the new Gem onry shop. You can craft in the magic forge an option which supposedly has a chance to drop super bait instead of plain. There are NOT TWO (2) different options for crafting, they both come from the same craft option.

-PLAIN BAIT CLARIFICATION: I have crafted all 100 seeds I had in inventory in the forge, and obtained only plain bait. (I have 21~) Not one single super bait came from the Magic Forge. No more materials to make more lol... Doesn't seem like it has a reasonable droprate, however, it also seems useless. (The super bait) because what comes next doesn't make much sense...

-CRAFTING GLIMMERMOUTH: After I crafted the Glimmermouth, what came out was a "Smoked Fish Sandwich" described as "Food for Hungry Travelers" and that's it,

-BAIT MARKET: Don't get the bait shop, seems like a giant waste of gem... the end item from all this is the ability to craft fish based feasts randomly with a glimmermouth, and the bait shop doesn't make it any easier at all... This whole thing doesn't seem very well planned out... (FISH MARKET seems like a better choice, as it drops ingredients so you can craft the feast you are aiming for, and those craft times are much shorter than glimmermouth craft. Also some take less resources, lol... Also it's only 120G instead of 200G. If you're going to spend 200G, might as well get a 2nd Wizard school...)

I hope this information can help someone....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-13-16 at 07:12 PM. Reason: as discussed in PM

Banned
    I'm not spending 200 gems on the thing. I'm more interested in finishing up the challenges I have open and getting that rainbow arch. I wish that one wasn't dependent on others - I think most have run out of steam and are no longer going for the coins.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast