Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone confirm is only drop from Go Fishin' adventure glimmermouth or have there been drops of gems or anything else I have yet to adventure here myself.

Farm Supplier
    I lucked up and got a super bait from my forge. I sent off the adventure and got only 2 glimmermouth instead of the one. Someone earlier in the thread reported 4, which would make me feel like the process was worth it if it were consistent and if you had the bait shop to ensure a super bait for every mission. It definitely isn't worth it for just 2. I'll just make the fishy products I need myself.

With super bait, I have averaged 2-3 glimmermouth from the adventure. I have never seen anything drop but this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i still don't understand why i should spend 200 gems for the bait market : it will just provide you a super bait and you need 4h for the quest .
    the other quest can give you lot of stuffs (and sometimes gems !) the fish quest gives only glimmermouth.
    if i want to fish , i rather fish in farm story 2 LOL
    honestly i'm not going to spend 200 gems just for a fish market ! (even with 30 gems back)
    Same thoughts here plus hmmm yeah, the quests' timer has been changed to 8h. That'll block the castle for too long, even 4h were too long in my opinion.
    Given the appearance of the new bait market I'd much rather buy the old fish market. To me it's 10x prettier. And that'll be even without me needing extra fish!

Executive Chef
    For anyone wondering ...
    YES, the traveling bards own/operate *and* decorate the new bait shack.
    LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	339 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	29408  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I did my first collection from my bait market and got two Super Bait. I'm still hoping to catch a mermaid in my fishing nets though suspect I need a different kind of bait. Catching her with a hook would probably require a lot of explaining and not a good way to start a relationship!
    Is there a benefit to having the bait market after this quest line? I feel like I am missing something.

Sorry SpuriousNotion. I thought I quoted someone else.
    Last edited by LavaMagic; 03-12-16 at 06:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got a simple bait and a super bait from the bait market. Is the simple bait an extra still waiting for the glimmermouths lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beetinpath View Post
    If you are waiting for a Glimmermouth to drop from the Bait Market you might be waiting for a long time. Where was it stated they drop from it? I think there is no way to avoid the steps in the process in creating a Glimmermouth and that is by Adventure creation alone.. please do correct me if I am wrong.
    the first post has it. (The building requirement part) and that's why I bought the bait market.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is it possible to craft super bait without the new fish market? Yes you craft Bait in the Magic Forge and you get either a drop of plain bait or super bait. From my own observation, super bait drops are super rare!

Also does the first fish market play into any of this? No, unrelated it would seem at this stage and has slightly different drops.
    HI SpiritWin00 I don't see superbait being craftable in my magic forge. I do have the new building that drops the superbaitfish but not the craftable one.

Fashion Designer
    or did I misunderstand the bait?

you craft the simple bait and you either get the normal bait or a super bait as rare drop? (where the super bait isn't really craftable?)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast