Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't See Dragons

Can't See Dragons

Can somebody please help? Since I downloaded this game along with Fantasy Forest, there are only certain dragons/creatures that will load. Their shadows are there on their habitat but no image. Even when you tap its habitat, the dragons picture will show but only a shadow on its habitat. Ive uninstalled and downloaded again, and cleared my caches. But still they wont load. I can only see certain ones even when i visit other peoples islands. Any suggestions? Oh and I'm on android. Thanks.

Oh no! Can you please let us know which Dragons have trouble showing up? Are they always the same Dragons?

None will show up except the first 7 I hatched. Fire, Forest, Air, Firestorm, Wild, Life, and Fruitful. They are the only ones I can see on my island or any other island.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bandk2626 View Post
    Can somebody please help? Since I downloaded this game along with Fantasy Forest, there are only certain dragons/creatures that will load. Their shadows are there on their habitat but no image. Even when you tap its habitat, the dragons picture will show but only a shadow on its habitat. Ive uninstalled and downloaded again, and cleared my caches. But still they wont load. I can only see certain ones even when i visit other peoples islands. Any suggestions? Oh and I'm on android. Thanks.
    Try "clear data" on the "app info" for Dragon Story. It forces the app to reload all of the graphics.

You may have to close and restart the app several times before all the graphics finish loading.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 03-08-16 at 12:19 AM.

Done that many many times. Still nothing.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Rhino Keeper
    There is a "clear data" button to the right of the "move to SD card" button and just above the "clear cache" button.

That button should erase all of the graphics data forcing the app to reload all of them.

Are you sure you've used that button before? With most apps, it's a bad idea to do that.

Yes I am sure I used that button. Done it for Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest and it didnt solve anything.

..well i guess ill just play with dragons i cant see. Not very fun that way. Probably just delete. Thanks anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Go to the settings app and check how much space you have left in "storage".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast