Thread: How to quit DS and not leave an island behind

Host(ess)

How to quit DS and not leave an island behind

Twice now I have been charged quite a lot of gold for a dragon I didn't want simply because I tried to move the page up and my finger was over something. They should ask if you want to buy before emptying your gold chest. I am disgusted. This is real money. And it ruins timing. storm8 won't help. I am considering quitting but don't want to leave an inactive island behind to confuse my former nbrs. How does one close it out?

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are thinking about leaving. If you do decide to come back to the game, your game will be there since your progress is saved on the storm 8 servers.

The best way to close out your game is to go through and delete all your neighbors, and then you can post on your wall that you are no longer playing.

I also like to use tiles, or some kind of decoration to spell out the word END . When players come over they can see this and know you have ended the game.

You can then delete the game from your device. If you do want to come back to play, just reinstall the game from the app store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request