Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-Mar-09 Spring Garden

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    It is nice but pretty much the same repat design with extra floral flair right?
    Yes, this is true, but it's been like this for a quite some time where this is now the norm (unfortunately or not unfortunately for some).

Banned
    Well, all that I need to get are the Baker's Gnomes and Bella Beekeeper, and I am just about finished! I can't wait to get the final prize! Thanks for all of your help during the Spring Garden event! It went much better than I thought it would! Ciao for now!

Rhino Keeper
    I think those gnomes look scruffy and like they've been test tasting beers at Storm 8 a bit too long -- yuck sad we had to buy 2 of them😖

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    I think those gnomes look scruffy and like they've been test tasting beers at Storm 8 a bit too long -- yuck sad we had to buy 2 of them��
    LOL glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like them. I stored them as soon as I bought them.

Host(ess)
    I would like to eat all these cute petal pops! They are so adorable!

Host(ess)
    I really enjoyed these cute goals: Spring, Gnomes, Tulips and Cake Flowers!!!!! Awesome!!!!

Executive Chef
    I have Mastered all the recipes in Garden Cottage Oven and Garden Grove stove

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	29501 Garden Cottage Oven

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	29502 Garden Grove Stove

I can move on to the next task now.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Banned
    I've been meaning to ask you: What are the Spring Kettles for? Is it for a new challenge? There is a new appliance for Restaurant Story, too? Is there going to be a new one on that game as well? Let me know, OK? Ok! Thanks!

I have also pretty much finished both of the challenges on Bakery and Restaurant Story and I am looking forward to seeing the Grand Prize (s) for both games! I can't wait until the next challenges start! Thanks again for all of your help during these challenges! They both were alot of fun to do, too! Ciao for now!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-17-16 at 09:05 AM. Reason: merged posts

It's because of pretty things like this I'm tempted to use gems to expand my shop

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    i cant wait for this tulip garden prize! it looks way better then that ugly final prize. i really love those arch thingies. i cant wait to start on this goal!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast