Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most profitable 8-12 hour recipe

Farm Supplier

Most profitable 8-12 hour recipe

Hi
    I am horrible at math and have been looking at the spreadsheets until my eyes are almost bleeding and I have a couple questions if anyone can help.
    If you are playing strictly for gaining the most money as fast as possible:

Since you have no control over which item customer will take, and you have high amounts of multiple items, does it make more sense to make items that gain the most overall profit or the items that make the most profit per hour? Not sure why my brain won't let me make sense of that. lol

Also, I can't seem to figure out which overnight 8-12 hour recipes are the most profitable. I like to put items that are no more than 12 hours before I go to bed.

I'm only level 22 so I can't make watermelon cake, starfish biscuits, cornbread, and don't have fortune cookies for some reason.
    I have regular ovens, ice cream maker, drink mixer, fryer and big apple oven.

For me, Cappuccino is the best (12 hours) because you can sell them quickly (10 coins per servings) if you want to gain more money as fast as possible.

Farm Supplier
    Cappuccino or Cinnamon Rolls. Both 12 hours, both 10 coins each.

Fashion Designer
    If you find yourself with an empty oven in the early afternoon the 16 hr banana bread brings 8 coins.

Farm Supplier
    Ok great! I'll try those. Thanks!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wingus View Post
    Cappuccino or Cinnamon Rolls. Both 12 hours, both 10 coins each.
    I wasn't sure if this answer was in regards to the level 22 player or players of all levels! Are there any other 10 coin or higher recipes? Not just 8 to 12 hour foods & drinks, but for all times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by s8Angel View Post
    I wasn't sure if this answer was in regards to the level 22 player or players of all levels! Are there any other 10 coin or higher recipes? Not just 8 to 12 hour foods & drinks, but for all times.
    Earl Grey tea is a one day (22hr) recipe that has 10 coin servings, and is a better money maker than the cappuccino or the cinnamon rolls... Pay a little over 6,100 and earn over 15000 coins per appliance a day. but in lower level bakeries that don't have counters back logged with food it's easy to run out when baking 1 day recipes.

Red Velvet cake gives 12 coin servings, but there are less of them than there are of the earl grey. So you pay 6,200 and the payback is 14,700 or close.

I cook earl grey on 4 appliances and red velvet on 4 appliances every day. This money maker keeps me earning so I can use my other 10 appliances for new recipes or goals, buy decor, and still have profits to save towards expansion.

I buy 4 of any new appliance. If I work on goals as soon as they are available, 4 "goal" appliances has always been enough to finish goals with weeks to spare.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah right now I'm having trouble staying stocked if I start making the longer recipes since most of them yield so much less. I tried stocking up on at least 3-4K of everything with about 12 counters full before I started trying for the bigger money makers like red velvet cake and liberty cookies. But as soon as I started doing that, my food count plummeted so quickly, I am now starting all over with trying to get really high amounts of the lower timed recipes. I really don't want to have to close my door at night but I'm spending so much time during the day trying to get lots of servings dished out that I might need to consider that. Or take some chairs away.
    Can't wait until I have a ton of appliances.
    Speaking of appliances, how many stars total does it take to get to the next level?

Fashion Designer
    Maybe the star level up requirements are listed somewhere, but I haven't seen them. I've been over level 96 for 2 years and once you pass a level you only see what is next needed.

I would not take away chairs! Your bots will become unhappy! Just let your food sell. Close the app while your happiness is at 100. The happiness is related to when you last opened and shut. Only block the door when you run out of food. You can keep from running out if you cook a bunch of brownies. (Which will also help you level up)(don't gift brownies though, it is not worth it at any level to accept them.) Cook the other short recipes with the large amounts of plates to stock up.

I ran out on restaurant story recently and that's approximately what I did and now I'm loaded up again.

Farm Supplier
    I have 23 chairs so I could probably take some away without the bots getting unhappy but I'm choosing to be on a baking frenzy all day every day instead so far. lol
    I only gift parts or cappachino unless someone specifies. The first few days I was playing the game, I had no idea of tipping or gifting and couldn't figure out why sometimes I'd have coins on my tables. lol
    I did my second expansion today and did a lot of redesigning. Do you know if the time "stops" or food stops getting served when you are in design mode? I hope not because I was doing it for a really long time. I know the food time keeps cooking during design mode but wasn't sure about whether it's getting served or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast