Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon Hidden Gem Dragon (expires April 12 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    so you can hold more than 25 bombs with a bomb producing dragon? how many more can you hold? Is it so many per bomb producing dragon? I am struggling to get enough to craft 1 I still need 65 more pieces to craft my first.

Fashion Designer
    You are not evolving much silver. If you keep your temple going nonstop you wouldn't need bombs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    You are not evolving much silver. If you keep your temple going nonstop you wouldn't need bombs
    there is always something evolving. the most you can get is 6 in 24 hrs. but more like 4-5 depending on what you have to evolve.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    there is always something evolving
    incredible you still need bombs then.
    I'm close to have enough for my 2nd dragon

Fashion Designer
    I got this one and was majorly shocked at the 37 hr evolve time...what is that about?

Farm Supplier
    Yeah I don't have a bomb producing dragon and I stopped buying/using gold after FOUR accidental purchases that wiped out all my gold saved, but I still always have enough mined items to get the mining dragon. Sometimes I have enough to get two. I just have something evolving at all times (I make sure to find out how long each one takes and time them so they're finished when I know I'll be awake/able to start a new one as soon asap) and make sure to use up my bombs as I get them so they don't pile up and go to waste.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have the end date for this mining dragon? I'm nearly half done on my 2nd one & haven't seen a timer yet. I'll do what I can & hope it's done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I got this one and was majorly shocked at the 37 hr evolve time...what is that about?
    wow... i did not exactly look into the hatching/ evolving time for this yet. 38 hrs , that's crazy

i just put it into crafting this week, i have finished crafting yesterday, but as i was still trying for limited dragon (but had sunrise occupying my nest), i didnot put it on the nest yet.
    now with event going on, and non-breedable dragon won't get extra, i am wondering if i should still keep it in crafting shop first....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Yes thats about it.because he is a gemstone dragon.
    Im craftin now mine.he will be on the nest in about 11 h.my mining is terrible so Im glad that I made to collect all pieces.
    if this cannot be traded, then i can stop mining for a while now as i have crafted one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    so you can hold more than 25 bombs with a bomb producing dragon? how many more can you hold? Is it so many per bomb producing dragon? I am struggling to get enough to craft 1 I still need 65 more pieces to craft my first.
    I'm not sure about that, but with 5 bomb producing dragons, I have broke the 25 bombs limit.

As for how many I can hold, right now I have 206 bombs and will collect more when they are ready tomorrow, so even I don't know the max. number of bombs I can hold LOL

I will update as I continue to collect from my bomb habitats, but so far I seem to have broken even the 200 mark
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast