Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - March 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Just need a little over 400 clovers to finish, might be tonight or tomorrow I definitely don't understand the complaining for this event, it wasn't boring in the least..it didn't stress me out which I'm very thankful for cuz i don't enjoy games that do and I never expected this one to so the couple times I did end up getting really stressed was such a surprise..which just added to the stress..anyway I digress..it was nice regular recipes added to the clover count, I personally loved the 7 hour cook time and the addition of the separate mixer for the sugar and the clover exchange (which is going to be such a cute floor decoration THANK YOU S8 for that funness!) I found made this challenge a lot easier and way more enjoyable.
    I love rainbow anything and everything so even if the cake isn't "worth it" to me it is cuz words don't express how much I love how that cake looks..it looks like something I drew..I Beyond love it!

Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    I definitely don't understand the complaining for this event, it wasn't boring in the least..it didn't stress me out which I'm very thankful for cuz i don't enjoy games that do and I never expected this one to so the couple times I did end up getting really stressed was such a surprise..which just added to the stress..anyway I digress..it was nice regular recipes added to the clover count, I personally loved the 7 hour cook time and the addition of the separate mixer for the sugar and the clover exchange (which is going to be such a cute floor decoration THANK YOU S8 for that funness!) I found made this challenge a lot easier and way more enjoyable.
    I love rainbow anything and everything so even if the cake isn't "worth it" to me it is cuz words don't express how much I love how that cake looks..it looks like something I drew..I Beyond love it!
    fully agree!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Would it help if you keep speeding up by using your quickserves as well? I have been checking and accepting requests from my neighbours including you so that you guys can finish your goals. Keep sending those help requests over.
    Some days my requesting works, some days it doesn't. It's a nightmare haha. Thanks for the motivation.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Just hit 2100 so I should finish this evening. Getting a bunch of recipes started before I go to work and can collect when I get home.

Hang in there LP! I think I sent you a quick serve earlier...ask for more!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    don't give up! it was slow first days, but somehow the last abt 500 clovers came much easier. don't know, maybe because of finn's golden drops... but mostly because of quick serves, as ms. tory said. i've seen you couple of days, and sent you some, as well as others. you can do it!!

ps: you've got mail (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Belluriel View Post
    Don't give up. The rainbow cake to be honest isn't worth the effort but stocking up as many of the 10 coin dishes as you can is. These event dishes are a great way to pay to learn a few more of those unlearnt recipes we all have.
    Thank you all for sending quickserves, they are very helpful. Congrats to all on finishing! You've worked your butts off for 20 days, you deserve real rainbow cake!

I don't think the Rainbow Cake is a great coin maker but I would've loved to have it for the sake of being able to say I completed the event. I'll continue cooking the goal recipes to get me some gold. I finally reached 1 million coins for the first time during this event!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I'v gotten the rainbow cake recipe, I love it personally. The issue I am having is to go orders, goals and secret baker's club stuff needing frosting...so much of it, lol. I can only get 4 cream at a time, so I have to drive Jenny nuts!

Grats to all who got this done, it was a pain, but fun as well...and yeah, the coinage...learned all recipes I can for my level, and 100k away from a new barista machine, or 40k away from an expansion (dunno which I'll do first, but stocking up rainbow goodness right now!)

Grats on the mill LonePudding! And we all know...Easter is coming...muahahaha!

Farm Supplier
    I finished and got the rainbow cake..YAY..but can't seem to keep up with all the cherries needed for secret baker club recipes.

Farm Supplier
    I've decided to just limit what I'm working on: I've got the rainbow cake, so I'm baking that, plus the other event recipes.

I'm passing on the Secret Bakers Club for the moment, I've got a few bronze keys if I need them (and a bunch of silver which aren't really good for anything). Hopefully that will build enough coins to unlock the recipes that keep blocking me. (With all the 10 point recipes)

And I'm skipping the to go orders too. It's allowing me to focus on which ingredients I'm collecting and I'm not having to clear counters of low coin plates. I figure I'll keep it up until the event finishes, and then reevaluate.
    Last edited by LHbaker8; 03-25-16 at 06:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Just finished my first event in BS2 and got the Rainbow Cake!
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Yay! Just finished my first event in BS2 and got the Rainbow Cake!
    congrats! (actually, i guess it was 1st event really worth it. 20coins! yaay!)

Are we ever going to get rid of the St Patrick's day pot and rainbow mixer? They're just blocking up my board now :-/