Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - March 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moo8moo View Post
    My bakery is linked to my personal fb account. Have set up a new fb account just for accepting bakery 2 neighbours but I cant seem to get the bakery to link to my new account. After I log out of the fb account and try logging in again, it automatically links to my original personal fb account. Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks.
    Found my own answer ☺️ I deleted the app from my fb account.

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Silver mastery requirements for St. Paddy's milkshake and berry limeade.. both are 4 servings each..
    yep. and i just got silver for clover cookies, and the gold requires 4 too.

i'm pretty sure that all 6 recipes will need for mastery 4 + 4 + 4.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Clover Cookies (7h)
    1 Rainbow sugar, 1 Frosting, 6 Flour
    Serves 760, Earns 7600, 190 xP, 10 Clovers
    Bronze Mastery 4 (1 Clover), Silver 4 (1 Golden Clover), Gold 4(-5% Cook Time)

I anyway wait for 30 minutes because for rainbow sugar it takes 2 quickserves if you want it immediately i.e. at 3.00.00 waiting time, but after half an hour at 2.29.59 it takes 1 quickserve.. so cherries also get replenished and I have to use only one quickserve..
    thanks for the info! I've been using 2 quickserve.
    I created bs2 fb account the other day. it makes a huge difference.

Rhino Keeper
    Maintenance!!! Oh, my.... I wonder how much will it last.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Maintenance!!! Oh, my.... I wonder how much will it last.
    Approx 3 hrs.. 1.50 pst to 4.20 pdt.. there is a thread about this on all forums..

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....day-3-13-*****

Rhino Keeper
    thanks, apparently it is already over.

Rhino Keeper
    I joined you on fb yesterday.. but not sure that you sent me any request.. by the way at first for me also only one friend used to show up for requesting.. as I have joined fb only for playing this game, I have all my friends playing bs 2.. so I logged out from fb in game and logged in again.. then all my friends' names were showing up.. hope this helps..
    I'm confused... Since the only way to finish this event seems to be by establishing an FB account I caved and actually opened an account under the [].. I then went to the BS 2 neighbors community site and sent out some friends requests ... some of which promptly got granted... However all the prople I've asked and have accepted do not show up in the friends list within the game... In that list I only see some names of people who have sent me a friends request (and some of these names appear twice in the list)... I have already deleted BS2 once and reinstalled the game .... And I always force close it once I stop playing... What else do I have to do?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-13-16 at 08:47 AM. Reason: removed FB info-privacy reasons

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Just to make sure I'm right on track and not falling behind, I'm trying to stack up as many plates of these high coin dishes as possible while they are available. I'd like to see how everybody is doing with their stacking, so I have something to compare with and see if I'm doing it too slow or not.

So please share how many plates you've stacked on your counters of these pretty, high coin, st patty's yumminess

Berry limeade 15k
    Clover cookies 17k
    Chocolate gold coins 14k

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	29427

Views:	19 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	29428

Views:	16 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	29429

P.S. Since I can't play the secret bakers club due to unlearnt recipes being in every freakin order for many days now, the only thing I can play with is this st pattys goal

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Ok. Just to make sure I'm right on track and not falling behind, I'm trying to stack up as many plates of these high coin dishes as possible while they are available. I'd like to see how everybody is doing with their stacking, so I have something to compare with and see if I'm doing it too slow or not.

So please share how many plates you've stacked on your counters of these pretty, high coin, st patty's yumminess

Berry limeade 15k
    Clover cookies 17k
    Chocolate gold coins 14k

Views:	15 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	29427

Views:	19 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	29428

Views:	16 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	29429

P.S. Since I can't play the secret bakers club due to unlearnt recipes being in every freakin order for many days now, the only thing I can play with is this st pattys goal
    You are way ahead of me I have hundreds not thousands of servings. How is your clover count? I have 616 plus 6 gold clovers.
    PM me for Facebook name.

New Resident
    So I send out requests several times a day and get like 4 to 6 quick serves a day. What am I not getting?