Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - March 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm still not sure how the Facebook thing works. I read the thread on it but only the same 2 neighbors keep showing up on it although I have about 24. I have received I think 3 quick serves and they have been very helpful. I just hit 150 clovers so maybe the exchange will help too.
    I joined you on fb yesterday.. but not sure that you sent me any request.. by the way at first for me also only one friend used to show up for requesting.. as I have joined fb only for playing this game, I have all my friends playing bs 2.. so I logged out from fb in game and logged in again.. then all my friends' names were showing up.. hope this helps..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    nop, when you do 150 clovers, you have one ex for free, but if you want, you can buy additional one for 40 gems.

sd look like this:
    Attachment 29390

if you did 150 clovers but don't see free exchange in yr appliance tab, try to restart the game / cleare the cache / etc...
    Thank you! Force closing didn't work, but uninstall and reinstall did the trick! After I did that, the exchange was free! (and my quick service from FB started to work )

New Resident
    How do I add friends for quick serves?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jomykje View Post
    Thank you! Force closing didn't work, but uninstall and reinstall did the trick! After I did that, the exchange was free! (and my quick service from FB started to work )
    In addition to collecting 150 clovers, do you also need to complete all 6 steps of the "Luck of the Irish" goal to get the clover exchange?? I have collected beyond 150 clovers, and still no clover exchange after force-closing game and deleting/reinstalling game. It would be helpful to know if completion of the other goal thread is a requirement as well. Thanks!!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased an additional mixer during the last event, which I did NOT finish. Now the new event has its own mixer? I'm livid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by emilysc80 View Post
    How do I add friends for quick serves?
    Need to add them in your Facebook account.. if those friends are playing bakery story 2, their names will automatically show in your game.. you need to login in your fb account in game also..

Rhino Keeper
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GET A SECOND MIXER BECAUSE WE NEED LOTS OF RAINBOW SUGAR!!!!
    Congratulations!!! Are you kidding me???
    I was so happy, then I clicked and they want me to spend 75 GEMS to get a mixer that will be stored in 18 days.... LOLOLOLOL seriously??

Enough with this nonsense. I think they need to give us a few expansions for free so we have room to put all those appliances. Then characters need to drop more than 1 clover and my leprechaun only drops 1 clover! We have lives and we need to have hope that we can finish this goal. What you are telling me is that we can only finish this goal if we spend 75 gems for another mixer. no way!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Need to add them in your Facebook account.. if those friends are playing bakery story 2, their names will automatically show in your game.. you need to login in your fb account in game also..
    I logged out of fb in game and logged back in and everyone else showed up. Including you, so I sent a request. Don't anyone hesitate to request from me or add me!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    None of us have tons of FB friends who play the game, youre not alone. What I've done and what I'd reccomend you do is go to the FB page bakery story 2 neighbors or other similar pages and just add tons and tons of friends or leave your name there for others to add you... you will have 100s of friends in a few days who all play the game. Hope this helps!
    Thanks for your reply CammoAmmo I'll look into it,but I don't know if I want to add a bunch of strangers to my page. I wish there was in game neighbors already!

Rhino Keeper
    This quest may have been fun if it was somewhat obtainable without using gems or quick serves for adding people who play BS2 to Facebook. NOT one single person I have on FB plays this game. I think I will stick to restaurant story 2 and Castle story.
    Last edited by kellbell710; 03-11-16 at 10:27 PM.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast