Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - March 9 2016

Ok ok... Maybe stupid questions... But what are the golden clovers? And.. What do they do?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    I always think I'm going at a fast rate until you come here already done with the goals! :P Thank you so much, do you have the rainbow cake recipe?
    I'm need another 900 clovers before i can reach up to 2800

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Ok ok... Maybe stupid questions... But what are the golden clovers? And.. What do they do?
    Golden Clovers can be dropped by Finn or given as goal rewards. They can be exchanged in Finn's clover exchange which is given after the first goal set.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    You can exchange 1 gold clover using Finn's clover exchange pot for 10 green clovers.
    Name:  GoldClover.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  62.1 KB

Rhino Keeper
    Gourmet recipes doesn't give out clovers

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the advice but i wish I didn't have to do all this nonsense just to play a game. Will think about it. Thanks again

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. I NEED SPACE. can't keep asking us to buy TEMPORARY mixers and ovens and i think some cauldron too and leave the expansions at millions of dollars. I am stacked all over the place. I cant remove chairs because i need lots of people to eat since the ppl already take so long to eat. I needed to put counters all over the place because we need to cook so much stuff to get clovers and to have room to put the new recipe. So that takes lots of counters. But i dont have a million to expend and i need to buy the fryer and learn the donut recipe which is 3 millions i think so i cant use1 million to expand. WHY ARE THE EXPENSION SO EXPENSIVE???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Gourmet recipes doesn't give out clovers
    I know that sucks since they take long to cook and require lots of ingredients i was expecting extra clovers for sure. What a bummer

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Golden Clovers can be dropped by Finn or given as goal rewards. They can be exchanged in Finn's clover exchange which is given after the first goal set.
    The goal says: complete the goal and collect 150 clovers and you earn the clover exchange. I finished this goal and now I can Buy this exchange for 40 gems. Is this right, or did something go wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by jomykje View Post
    The goal says: complete the goal and collect 150 clovers and you earn the clover exchange. I finished this goal and now I can Buy this exchange for 40 gems. Is this right, or did something go wrong???
    nop, when you do 150 clovers, you have one ex for free, but if you want, you can buy additional one for 40 gems.

sd look like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cloverex.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	29390

if you did 150 clovers but don't see free exchange in yr appliance tab, try to restart the game / cleare the cache / etc...

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast