Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lower Rune Price for Expansion

not to mention 5 million coins to expand

Rhino Keeper

99 Ruines to expand

Well I guess I won!t be playing any games like the Story Book where I!m forced to place animals in my forest because u guys are makein it tuff to expand. 99 ruines to expand, come on man. I have nearly a hundred animals in storage I can?t place now. I have lots of space left it just takes to long to get 99 ruines to expand. So I?ll play in events where the critters I win will go straight into storage. In the last year or so S8 has made it harder and less fun to play. Soon u guys will just be a memory I?m sorry to say. Good luck to all!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everything that has already been said. I currently have 49 creatures in storage that I cannot put into my forest, because expanding has not kept up with the inflow of new creatures. It takes soooooooo long to earn enough runes to expand. But then, after you purchase the expansion, you still have to wait another half a day for it to actually open. AND THEN, you have to clear obstructions ranging from 20 minutes to 33 hours. 33 HOURS? Seriously? At the moment I'm staying far, far away from the upper ice island with its 33 hour obstructions. The rune gathering process by itself takes long enough that once we can open the expansion, it should be immediately usable. The fact that it can take hours to days longer to be usable is ridiculous. Thanks to the current Labor Day sale, I finally acquired the Concussive Canary, to hopefully speed up my expansion process, but even at 50% off, that was about at my outer limit of what I can spend on a month at this game. The costs of most things in this game are really quite steep, but that's entirely another rant.

New Resident
    I wish that S8 team could get this message, I get so many animals so fast but I don't have enough runes to expand so quickly. I need 78 runes now,and by the time I get them I have to sell at least three animals to put the ones I need at the moment,not to mention that I have 5 animals in storage..So if S8 can cut the number of runes or to make something up so it is easier to get them.

Ditto what others have said. This has nearly broken my interest in the game on multiple occasions.

I have no qualms with spending real money on games I really love. ALL my current habitats are either ones that cost gems, or ones from events... because I had to sell off every normal (available for coins) habitat that I could in order to get more room.

I played Dragon Story before I got into FFS, and it was far more efficient. On that game, you are able to ask neighbors to give you expansion materials. It saves so much time. On here, it takes around a week on average to be able to get an expansion. Meanwhile, I'm almost out of room for new animals. The only reason I'm not already is because of the premium habitats that hold 4 or 5 animals each.

The closest I've come to quitting was on Black Friday. Huge sale, tons of things I wanted... no room to put a darn thing. I limited myself to a small cluster of new habitats and a couple new animals. Everything else I had to basically say "oh well" to and hope it comes back later at some point. But seriously, how stupid is your system when it prevents people from spending real money? (I know that technically I could pay gems to expand, but it's 100+ gems to do that each time, because of how many runes are required for each expansion, and that's an absolute waste and I refuse to do that part.)

It's also infuriating that this has always been an issue, plenty of people are upset about it, and it still has not been changed. Makes me really annoyed at the game's developers/staff, tbh.

Yeap, reaching that pt where I'll B quitting the game and finding me another entertaining one... 78 runes for one expansion? Plus the hrs it takes to clear it up (not bad actually), but the hrs to build a habitat (12-24?!), to place only 3 animals?? And seems like the rune requirements get higher w each level; and I'm only getting 2 from mining. By the time i want to buy a habitat and animal that would give me a rune a day, I'm needing a regular habitat for my egg-ready creatures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12