Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: French Hen - 2016 Mar 8

Executive Chef
    Cool!
    5 gem hybrids from a single animal is impressive!
    I know some people beat us hands down (I shall not mention any names, but at least 2 of them are very active here), but I think they do so with a lot more speeding, so I think we're not doing all that badly.
    I did indeed miss the Garnet Griffin. You'll love that one too! It's one of my favourite animals. It kicks *ss in the arena too! I don't give it all fights against opponents to which fire is strong, as that is really Ember's territory, but at times I put it in, and it doesn't often fail me. :P

Fashion Designer
    This hen is proving very elusive. I just keep getting Firefox's and Hot Dog's

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    This hen is proving very elusive. I just keep getting Firefox's and Hot Dog's
    Me too. Did get a ladypug, but no 20 hr. Hen

Took me about 10 attempts to get this one but finally got a 20 hour timer this morning, loads of firefoxes, two ember bears and a hot dog beforehand though! Now to try my luck with the palmeranian

Executive Chef
    So far for me there were two Ember Bears and three Firefoxes, in alternating order, and then... JADE KIRIN!!!
    So, no complaints from me!
    The current breeding I have in the den is another Firefox, and as I want to sit out the hatching of Jade, it looks like at most I'll get 1 or 2 more shots at it before it leaves the forest...
    Either way, French Hen or not, I'm over the moon that I managed to breed the #1 animal on my "most wanted" list! :P

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    So far for me there were two Ember Bears and three Firefoxes, in alternating order, and then... JADE KIRIN!!!
    Wow, congrats! Some "fail" that was I too would prefer a jade kirin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allixiandra View Post
    My first impression was that I don't like this one very much! But then I tried to imagine what will happen if I send her to battle?! 🤔
    Ehmmmm, KFC? :P

Fashion Designer
    Just got 2 more Hot Dogs and then a Cosmic Pheonix. Not impressed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Ehmmmm, KFC? :P
    This could happen too! 😂
    But I prefer my option shooting eggs out of her bump. And maybe she sings "Frere Jacques" while she's doing that!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allixiandra View Post
    But I prefer my option shooting eggs out of her bump. And maybe she sings "Frere Jacques" while she's doing that!
    Hmm, you seem to be an odd girl with odd thoughts...
    Just kidding, of course!
    Let's hope we can all breed the hen and see what her battle animation will be like... :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast