Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: March 9, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Love it! Glad it's not Easter or St Pat's day themed.

Executive Chef
    i'm still hoping for a relevant sale. last year had a pretty good easter sale. at least i think it was last year. anyway, that's where all of my spring holiday content came from. hoping for a repeat!

but regardless, i'm assuming next week will be a st. patrick's theme and the week after that will be an easter theme. too close to the actual holidays as per usual, but at least it would be something. and i should really stop making assumptions in these games.

Fashion Designer
    Yep the sale last year was great and we had a st Patrick's sale! I hope ew get both
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i'm still hoping for a relevant sale. last year had a pretty good easter sale. at least i think it was last year. anyway, that's where all of my spring holiday content came from. hoping for a repeat!

but regardless, i'm assuming next week will be a st. patrick's theme and the week after that will be an easter theme. too close to the actual holidays as per usual, but at least it would be something. and i should really stop making assumptions in these games.

Banned
    Thanks for everything!
    Last edited by auntmeredith123; 03-13-16 at 06:14 AM.

Fashion Designer
    kind of cute, but a shame we are not going to get an Easter or St Paddy's day event. I understand not everyone celebrates those holidays, but it's fun to do all the holidays from all the countries and cultures! They are making the game too generic for fear of offending anyone. I am glad I started playing before the PC police started in.
    If they are not going to give us holiday based events the least they could do is offer items for sale for those holidays for coins and not gems! hope springs eternal I guess. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I like the wallpaper and tiles, but wish it was for Bakery. I have the Drop of Honey Fountain in my second bakery and this stuff would go well with it.

not real excited about this goal, unless the final prize is cool, but I'll probably do it anyway to get the new recipes. Food looks good. The tables and chairs would be great if they weren't dripping and oozing. I mean, who wants to sit at a sticky table, let alone sit on a sticky chair? (Yeah, like this resembles anything IRL, I know...)
    Not excited. Are these goals? If the final goal prize is those kids at the table, I am going to pass.

The bear is cute but the girl in the bee suit is not a bee keeper. Bee keepers wear a bee suit which is all white and completely sealed so they don't get stung. Thats just a costume that looks like a bee. Might work for Halloween though. Reminds me of Saturday Night Live and the ****er bee suits.

Table and chairs are well... Creative but won't go in my place.
    Last edited by jmterao; 03-08-16 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Not done

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah what about Easter or St. Patty's day???

Rhino Keeper

Little bummed

Nothing for St. Patrick's day or Easter?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Love it! Glad it's not Easter or St Pat's day themed.
    Me too! although I hope for an opportunity to purchase LTO items if they're offered, such as the Easter Egg Tables.

Farm Supplier
    Those bee stools are pretty cute! Although, they kind of make it look like a visitor has wet themselves. lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	29331
    Last edited by NatalieO85; 03-08-16 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Could not see text due to light color

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast