Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: March 9, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Sooo can someone tell me how one can tell, if any,
    what distinguishes this as an "Irish Band"?
    Looks like any other band I have seen.

The one of course being offered for 32 gems.
    Last edited by LadyEna; 03-09-16 at 11:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Not yet, doesn't mean there won't be! Doesn't mean there will be, but I'm remaining optimistic.
    So am I

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    Really? Looks like the first oven uses a Thanksgiving part on it. Very funny. Makes no sense lol. What in the world does a Feather Fan Knob have to do with honey and bees? Hahaha.
    well, see, you tickle the bees with the feathers to get them buzzing about, and then fan them back toward the hive so that they get to work, and then the knob is for the spigot that comes on the bottom of every hive so you can turn it on and let the honey drip out. i mean, it's like you've never worked with honeybees before!

Rhino Keeper
    well, see, you tickle the bees with the feathers to get them buzzing about, and then fan them back toward the hive so that they get to work, and then the knob is for the spigot that comes on the bottom of every hive so you can turn it on and let the honey drip out. i mean, it's like you've never worked with honeybees before!

I have never worked with honeybees before. The point I wanted to come across was that I thought it was funny that they chose an old Thanksgiving part for the oven. Didn't they also call for this same Thanksgiving part during the Winter Wedding goal back in January? What does a Thanksgiving turkey have to do with things like honey or Winter Wedding? I think it's really funny.

The Irish Band needs resizing

I just bought the Irish Band but the characters are much smaller than the other dancers and instrumental

characters. Did anyone else have this problem?

Host(ess)
    I just think it's sad the majority of users were requesting either st pattys or easter/spring things and they deliver honey bees.... really............ ....

Sub shop goal next please. PLEASE DON'T DO AN EASTER GOAL NEXT MONTH BECAUSE THEN IT IS TOO LATE TO REDECORATE FOR A WEEK........

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    I have never worked with honeybees before. The point I wanted to come across was that I thought it was funny that they chose an old Thanksgiving part for the oven. Didn't they also call for this same Thanksgiving part during the Winter Wedding goal back in January? What does a Thanksgiving turkey have to do with things like honey or Winter Wedding? I think it's really funny.
    and my point, which i apparently did not get across, is to agree with you that there is absolutely no connection. did you think beekeepers actually tickled bees with feathers?

sigh. yet another sign that i am not as funny as i think i am.

Host(ess)
    and my point, which i apparently did not get across, is to agree with you that there is absolutely no connection. did you think beekeepers actually tickled bees with feathers?

Lol i thought it was funny

Rhino Keeper
    Nah tht joke prbly just got lost in translation but in my opinion ur absolutely hilarious

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it was very funny too

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast