Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: March 9, 2016

Executive Chef

Bakery Story Update: March 9, 2016

The flowers are beginning to bloom and grow vibrant with color. Be sure to spring into action when your garden needs attention! Invite that beautiful bouquet inside with the Garden Baker in Bakery Story!

Get growing with these new items:

* Tulip Garden
    * Baker's Gnome
    * Garden Shelves

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Last edited by pcabral03; 03-09-16 at 12:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Last edited by pcabral03; 03-09-16 at 12:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    That looks cute not a repeated theme yeahhhhhhh

Fashion Designer
    Hm, not feeling the update. The theme overall doesn't look cute to me. Kind of looks like dying plants that are on the sides of the counter and ovens, but I get that they're trying to depict vines. Are those two new ovens I see? I'm always down for new ovens especially if the recipes are cakes(:

Fashion Designer
    Yay, flowers and stuff! I've still got the Valentines decor out, mostly because I'm still working my way through all those pink recipes. Thankfully, no more pink! I like the counters, the garden bench with the arbor. And those cakes look so beautiful

Executive Chef
    yay! i know it's yet another stand for a final prize, but i like those better than the other constant repeat of table with diners, so i'm okay with it. i like the bench under the arch, and i LOVE tiered cakes, so i'm happy to have more of them. i don't much like the chairs, nor the gnome, but that's okay. walls are really nice, floors & counters are fine but nothing special.

now i just have to actually finish the v-day goals! maybe this month i'll actually start in a timely fashion.

Recipes, ovens , tables and decor are all cute

Only thing that isn't that much cute are the chairs!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    yay! i know it's yet another stand for a final prize, but i like those better than the other constant repeat of table with diners, so i'm okay with it. i like the bench under the arch, and i LOVE tiered cakes, so i'm happy to have more of them. i don't much like the chairs, nor the gnome, but that's okay. walls are really nice, floors & counters are fine but nothing special.

now i just have to actually finish the v-day goals! maybe this month i'll actually start in a timely fashion.
    I like the stands; the Chinese one is stunning. I'm thinking of setting up a whole marketplace with all the ones we've gotten.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I like the stands; the Chinese one is stunning. I'm thinking of setting up a whole marketplace with all the ones we've gotten.
    That's a nice idea. ♡

I love it!!!
    *** Accepting neighbors-PrettyPastriesbyB2***

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast