Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: March 9, 2016

Fashion Designer
    very pretty, but a shame we are not going to get an Easter or St Paddy's day event. I understand not everyone celebrates those holidays, but it's fun to do all the holidays from all the countries and cultures! They are making the game too generic for fear of offending anyone. I am glad I started playing before the PC police started in.
    If they are not going to give us holiday based events the least they could do is offer items for sale for those holidays for coins and not gems! hope springs eternal I guess. lol

Fashion Designer
    Beautiful, can't wait for this update. It will go wonderfully with my mostly outdoor theme!

Is there a new oven with this theme? I really like this theme, totally getting me excited for spring!

Can it be goal time already? I hope they bring back the st. Patrick's day box at a discounted price. There's not much you can put out for the holiday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    very pretty, but a shame we are not going to get an Easter or St Paddy's day event. I understand not everyone celebrates those holidays, but it's fun to do all the holidays from all the countries and cultures! They are making the game too generic for fear of offending anyone. I am glad I started playing before the PC police started in.
    If they are not going to give us holiday based events the least they could do is offer items for sale for those holidays for coins and not gems! hope springs eternal I guess. lol
    I think Storm8 is taking general feedback from two different camps - those players who want re-runs of past themes (every year there's a Christmas theme, a Holloween theme, etc.), and those who clamor for themes that haven't been done before.

This game has been been online since at least 2011. It's no easy thing to come up with fresh, new content every week. I'm just happy they continue to do so.

Farm Supplier
    I love that beautiful yellow cake in the middle with the branches! Very pretty!

I'm not sure I'm going to like this one. Are there going to be new ovens?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedbob View Post
    I'm not sure I'm going to like this one. Are there going to be new ovens?
    Aren't those ovens in the preview new? I'm so confused.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

The flowers are beginning to bloom and grow vibrant with color. Be sure to spring into action when your garden needs attention! Invite that beautiful bouquet inside with the Garden Baker in Bakery Story!

Get growing with these new items:

* Tulip Garden
    * Baker's Gnome
    * Garden Shelves
    The chairs and tables don't match, and the counters aren't very cute, but otherwise I'm happy with the update.

A spring goal finally!

New Resident

Question Mach 9th Update

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

The flowers are beginning to bloom and grow vibrant with color. Be sure to spring into action when your garden needs attention! Invite that beautiful bouquet inside with the Garden Baker in Bakery Story!

Get growing with these new items:

* Tulip Garden
    * Baker's Gnome
    * Garden Shelves
    Are We going to have to Download a Specific Game in Order to Get the New Stuff??? It's hard to do when you "have" to do that in order to move on.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast