Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    You can get a Tropic Dragon by combing red and blue.
    A Dino Dragon comes from combining red and green.

As with all dragons, it can take you many, many tries to breed the one you want. Just keep on breeding the colors together and your Tropic and your Dino will eventually pop out.

Good luck!

Edit: Although you could breed a red dragon with a blue/green dragon (like Fire X Island) and both Tropic and Dino would be possible outcomes, I wouldn't recommend it. That combo will likely give you a ton of 20 hour Island and Magic fails. Yuck. Just thought I'd add that.

What are the breeding and evolving times for both Tropic & Dino dragons? Also, do you have to use the boosted breed to get them, or can you just use the regular breeding? Thanks!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkButterfly37 View Post
    What are the breeding and evolving times for both Tropic & Dino dragons? Also, do you have to use the boosted breed to get them, or can you just use the regular breeding? Thanks!
    Tropic - 11 hrs (red+blue)
    Dino - 12 hrs (red+green)
    Both can be bred regularly

Banned
    Finally got Flametail with Blue Moon and Smoke.

Fashion Designer

Is there

A real zodiac dragon or is just what they are calling the zodiac dragons leo, and so on. Ive been trying to get Aries but it say pink and zodiac. Is it just one of the zodiacs or an actual zodiac.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    A real zodiac dragon or is just what they are calling the zodiac dragons leo, and so on. Ive been trying to get Aries but it say pink and zodiac. Is it just one of the zodiacs or an actual zodiac.
    There is no Zodiac Dragon, they just mean breed zodiac type with pink to get Aries. I tried that method to get Aries but didn't have luck so I bred Leo and Taurus to get one Aries and then bred 2 diamond dragons to get another.

Fashion Designer
    When it says "breed a black type dragon with a blue type dragon"...

1. Does that mean the "black type" must be black only & the "blue type" must be blue only?

-OR-

2A) Does it mean that one dragon must have black in the mix & the other must have blue in the mix? And if so...

2B) Does the black/blue in the mix color have to be the first of the colors or can it just be in there somewhere?

Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    When it says "breed a black type dragon with a blue type dragon"...

1. Does that mean the "black type" must be black only & the "blue type" must be blue only?

-OR-

2A) Does it mean that one dragon must have black in the mix & the other must have blue in the mix? And if so...

2B) Does the black/blue in the mix color have to be the first of the colors or can it just be in there somewhere?

Thank you.
    2A is the right answer. For example you can breed Tracker (Fairytale, black, red) with Honor (Champ, blue) and it'll satisfy the requirement or you can breed plain ole Night and Water.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    2A is the right answer. For example you can breed Tracker (Fairytale, black, red) with Honor (Champ, blue) and it'll satisfy the requirement or you can breed plain ole Night and Water.
    Thank you so, so, so much. : )

Does the color have to be the first of several or can it be anywhere? Your examples list the black & blue as the first. Could the black dragon be White, Black, Green or does it have to be black first?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Thank you so, so, so much. : )

Does the color have to be the first of several or can it be anywhere? Your examples list the black & blue as the first. Could the black dragon be White, Black, Green or does it have to be black first?
    The color itself could be anywhere. You don't have to necessarily use a black dragon and a blue dragon but make sure you breed a dragon with black in it (examples include Tracker, Trojan, Dark Angel, Pot of Gold, Queen) with a dragon that has blue in it (examples include Winter, Midnight, Island, Coral, Neo Bubble).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    The color itself could be anywhere. You don't have to necessarily use a black dragon and a blue dragon but make sure you breed a dragon with black in it (examples include Tracker, Trojan, Dark Angel, Pot of Gold, Queen) with a dragon that has blue in it (examples include Winter, Midnight, Island, Coral, Neo Bubble).
    Thank you.

This game has a lot going on. Kinda confusing! I appreciate the help. Thank you! : )