Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Athene (Olympus/Yellow) + Frozen (black/blue), 8 hours. What dragon can it be please?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Athene (Olympus/Yellow) + Frozen (black/blue), 8 hours. What dragon can it be please?
    Genie (common), Hermes (common) or Godmother (super rare)

Farm Supplier

Islander dragon

How do I breed the Islander dragon. I used Royal and Splatter and got 24 hrs I thought that was it. But no!!!!!! I got another Sunrise. Ugh!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    How do I breed the Islander dragon. I used Royal and Splatter and got 24 hrs I thought that was it. But no!!!!!! I got another Sunrise. Ugh!!!!
    Please see Islander thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...slander-dragon
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Diamond Dragon

I have a diamond dragon and I was wondering is there an easy way to breed another one using a diamond dragon? If yes what combo should I use? Thanks in advance for your help...

Rhino Keeper
    Crusader (44 hours) and Ridgeback (41 hours) are red and diamond. You'll get an hour or two of continuous 10 second fire dragon fails.... but put in the time and you'll get one. Also Quetzal (32 hours) is green and diamond, similarly you'll get lots of forest fails (but they too are super short fails). Once you get Quetzal, breed it together with diamond to try for Infinity (40 hours). You could breed diamond and crusader/ridgeback but the 44/41 hour fail is worse than a 32 hour fail.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Crusader (44 hours) and Ridgeback (41 hours) are red and diamond. You'll get an hour or two of continuous 10 second fire dragon fails.... but put in the time and you'll get one. Also Quetzal (32 hours) is green and diamond, similarly you'll get lots of forest fails (but they too are super short fails). Once you get Quetzal, breed it together with diamond to try for Infinity (40 hours). You could breed diamond and crusader/ridgeback but the 44/41 hour fail is worse than a 32 hour fail.
    Thank you for your help

Hi, I am new at this and I had a question about the dragons that have more than one color such as it has a white and a red, which color is the dominant. Ok you know when the bingo task says breed a pink type with a yellow I assume that it doesn't necessarily mean only the dragons that only have those colors however how do I know which category the ones with multi falls into. I hope this makes sense to someone and they can help. Thanks

New Resident
    for fairy light + sunflower pyramid +green. air+green.

New Resident
    how about dino