Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    add to what Niire said : black/olympus = hades and rainbow/olympus= iris.

Hello all
    Since new event began, im stoping breeding diamond and illusion (both lvl15) . Was aiming for prime type.
    So here is result from those:
    Coral....46
    Illusion...4
    Night....1
    Penumbra...3
    Celestial...3
    Dark phoenix...2
    Water..1
    Dark angel..1
    Iridescent.....1

61 times

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks all! I know this is a late response because I got distracted by events... I tried to trade Olympus and couldn't haha. Going to try for Hades!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TauraTG View Post
    Hello all
    Since new event began, im stoping breeding diamond and illusion (both lvl15) . Was aiming for prime type.
    So here is result from those:
    Coral....46
    Illusion...4
    Night....1
    Penumbra...3
    Celestial...3
    Dark phoenix...2
    Water..1
    Dark angel..1
    Iridescent.....1

61 times
    My breeding numbers are very much like yours, using different dragons but terrible results

Rhino Keeper
    Update: Using Olympus & Night, I got Celestial, Artemis, and Godmother. Two Corals (of course). Not too bad though!

Executive Chef
    Artemis is a very preety and cool looking dragon, I am a little green with envy! Grats! And grats on the others too, except coral. Coral can go back into the ocean.

I am trying SO hard right now for a Carnival dragon, they're so awesome looking. Think I've gotten everything BUT carnival so far, many times over...social on the nest now, grr! After that I definitely want to try for more Olympus types. They are pretty awesome looking!

Just got Metal Dragon, which is best to Breed with it?

I have the Egg for a Metal Dragon ready to be hatched (just waiting for the Metal Mines to finish building).

Once I get it hatched and evolved, what would be my best option to breed the Metal Dragon with in order to get another Metal-type Dragon?

I know the combinations are seemingly endless because of the White and Blue-types that are apart of the Metal Dragon, but I was just curious if there was one parent type or one specific Dragon that would be a better match with the Metal Dragon in order to produce me another Metal Dragon.

If anyone has any ideas or methods, do let me know! Thanks!
    I'm like the Contra Code, because if you add me, you win!

Dragon Story - TBETOUG (main account)
    Dragon Story - Toug413
    (older account, more of a side piece for sending/receiving Gold/Maps)

Also now, Fantasy Forest Story! - TBETOUG

Executive Chef
    There are 14 Metal type dragons, of which 8 are currently available in the Market including Metal itself.

What to breed with depends on what you want. Nano is metal/white/yellow, so Harvest would be an option. Armor is metal/green, so Forest would be simplest option. Have a look at the Metal category in the Market, under the Dragons tab, and decide what to go for from there.

As for avoiding all the other possible outcomes of any pairing - if I knew that I would have them all, already! LOL If you find out, let me know.

I've already looked at all the various types there, I was just looking to see if one Dragon was any more-likely than another Dragon to give me Metal-type egg. I was gonna go with Forest at first, because there's a high chance I'd get Fuzzy Dragons out of that and I have tons of those.
    I'm like the Contra Code, because if you add me, you win!

Dragon Story - TBETOUG (main account)
    Dragon Story - Toug413
    (older account, more of a side piece for sending/receiving Gold/Maps)

Also now, Fantasy Forest Story! - TBETOUG

Executive Chef
    Not a lot you can do to avoid the commons. I just sell them off the nest: no time, space or food for duplicates other than a select few.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast