Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Now I can for sure tell it's Bride dragon:
    Attachment 35816
    Congrats
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I'm getting a bit frustrated. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I am breeding blue & green together to get all those combo dragons (Atlantis, Holographic, Island, Serpent, Waverider, Winter Rose). I have gotten dozens of Atlantis and Island dragons, one Serpent dragon, and none of the other 3. I've done this breeding combo at least 30 times (on the low end...probably more), and aside from the one time I got a Serpent dragon weeks ago it's always Island or Atlantis. While I can understand getting the common Island dragon a lot, if Atlantis is super rare and Holographic and Waverider are both just rare dragons, shouldn't I have at least gotten one or two of each of them by now?!?

New Resident
    I've got 48 hours on an egg in the nest- I bred Guardian with the gold dragon. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by acscepk View Post
    I've got 48 hours on an egg in the nest- I bred Guardian with the gold dragon. Any ideas?
    Congratulations, you've bred Valiant

Rhino Keeper
    Moon Dragon, I've been trying to breed for days using night and light and I'm getting frustrated with the fails, although I now have tons to trade. I'm a couple of days away from being able to craft a Lotus (my first crafted dragon). Will the Lotus instead of the Night give better odds? Also, does the lvl matter? I started night and light at lvl 4 and have upgraded both to 7, some new fails resulted but still fails. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by PeppiVille; 02-24-17 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Wording

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    Ok, I'm getting a bit frustrated. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I am breeding blue & green together to get all those combo dragons (Atlantis, Holographic, Island, Serpent, Waverider, Winter Rose). I have gotten dozens of Atlantis and Island dragons, one Serpent dragon, and none of the other 3. I've done this breeding combo at least 30 times (on the low end...probably more), and aside from the one time I got a Serpent dragon weeks ago it's always Island or Atlantis. While I can understand getting the common Island dragon a lot, if Atlantis is super rare and Holographic and Waverider are both just rare dragons, shouldn't I have at least gotten one or two of each of them by now?!?
    Ok, now I'm frustrated to the point of being done with this game. Since I posted that 3 days ago, I've gotten nothing but Island dragons. I paid gold for the breeding roost and on both I'm having this problem. This is over a dozen Island dragons in a row, and still no Holographic, Waverider or Winter Rose dragons. Heck, I'm not even getting Atlantis dragons anymore. Isn't the main point of this game the breeding? It's not like I'm trying to breed a diamond dragon here...I'm going for fairly commonplace (supposedly) dragons.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    Ok, now I'm frustrated to the point of being done with this game. Since I posted that 3 days ago, I've gotten nothing but Island dragons. I paid gold for the breeding roost and on both I'm having this problem. This is over a dozen Island dragons in a row, and still no Holographic, Waverider or Winter Rose dragons. Heck, I'm not even getting Atlantis dragons anymore. Isn't the main point of this game the breeding? It's not like I'm trying to breed a diamond dragon here...I'm going for fairly commonplace (supposedly) dragons.
    I understand how both of you feel. I haven't gotten a new dragon from breeding in over a month and getting nothing but Mists, Islands and ugly Magics. It looks like the algorithm has changed again...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if any of these observations are actually true or if I'm just imagining things, but here are a few things you could try if you want to increase your chances of breeding a rare dragon:

1. Check your bingo card to see what common dragons it's asking you to breed. I seem to have a ton of trouble breeding common dragons when they show up on bingo. So if you see "breed an Island dragon" as one of the tasks on your bingo card, use that as your opportunity to breed blue and green rare dragons. Also, it seems like the higher your ranking, the lower your chances are of breeding that common dragon. It's as if the game is trying to frustrate you and force you to spend gold to complete the task when it knows you're trying to maintain your position at the top of the board. And when you're at the bottom, it makes it easier to earn those points to move on up, which encourages those ahead of you to spend gold to maintain their position. If it's not too time consuming for you and the other people in your group aren't too competitive, try playing Bingo for a bit to move to the top of your group.

2. I also swear that once you finally manage to breed a certain dragon, they don't stop coming once they start. I'd spend months trying to get a certain dragon, and when I finally manage to breed one, I get several more of that dragon in a row when I'm hoping that I'd get a different dragon with the same color combo. Along the same line, I think the more copies of a dragon you have on your island, the more likely you are to breed that dragon. When I was trying for triple element dragons with yellow and white like Nano, I got rid of the Sunrise dragon on my island. I found that I would get other common dragons (that I did keep on my island) a lot more often than Sunrise. It's still frustrating to get a ton of Mists and Winters when I'm trying for Nano, but it's a lot less so when I have less Sunrise fails to deal with.

Executive Chef
    I'd like to try breeding for a Shell dragon and a Turtle dragon, I have a Tropic Dragon. I never managed to get the other two, so my Tropic is still alone on her island. Valuable real estate going to waste with just one dragon in that habitat! My question is, can I still breed the Shell and Turtle?
    If so what combo is needed for the Shell, Tropic and Virtue? I searched for a thread on Shell but can't seem to find one.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    For Virtue try Fire and Light,
    Shell try Virtue and Tropic
    Turtle try Forest and Tropic.

Goodluck!