Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    I am pairing Glasswing and Diamond in one den. Possible 49 outcomes including Valiant, Diamond prism and Glimmer, lunar rainbow, Gold, Anubis, mercury and Crusader.
    Thanks I couldn't be sure how many outcomes there are for that combo. I would love to hit either Valiant, Diamond Prism, Glimmer or Lunar Rainbow

Good luck to you!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks I couldn't be sure how many outcomes there are for that combo. I would love to hit either Valiant, Diamond Prism, Glimmer or Lunar Rainbow

Good luck to you!
    I am targetting valiant, diamond prism and glimmer too. Ooh ...and Gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! Achilles on the way, and a Night Elf fail with Diamond and Lotus - new to me so I am delighted!

Farm Supplier
    Yay, I got 2 new diamond hybrids. Prime Eternal and Diamond Prism. I also got 2 Gold ad fails.
    I am still trying for Valiant, Anubis and Glimmer with Infinity and Glasswing.
    I am very glad that I activated the temple and 2nd roost.
    Good luck everyone

How Do You Breed New Dragons In The Winter World?

I've tried breeding every dragon from the first world with the winter dragon in the winter world and I keep getting the winter dragon Does anyone have any suggestions?

Farm Supplier

How to breed a Rainbow Dragon??????

I have been trying for months & months to get just the regular 'ol single Rainbow dragon!! No Doubles no Triples just plain rainbow & all I seem to get are Mist fails!!! Any breeding suggestions would be appreciated!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I got mine by breeding two Diamonds and I used Mist and Water to get the second one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    I have been trying for months & months to get just the regular 'ol single Rainbow dragon!! No Doubles no Triples just plain rainbow & all I seem to get are Mist fails!!! Any breeding suggestions would be appreciated!!
    I'm another person who got mine by breeding Infinity and Diamond.

FINALLY have a Valiant breeding! I've haven't been trying too long, but was shocked when 48 hours popped up on the den. After all those charm fails, I'm very excited. So my dens are out of action for the next 24-42 hours, Angel on one and Valiant on the other.

For full disclosure, my diamond temple is on, took almost 3 days until the first diamond appeared. Fingers crossed I can get another one to appear before it expires. I guess I'll try for the Mercury and Prism when those two are finished. I want an Anibus but the 20 hour magic fails are a ****er (I use a peacock to avoid the magic splitting and limiting it to only 3 outcomes).

New Resident
    Hi thank u 4this awesome guide😻 can I breed an unbredable Dragon either won by challenges or bought with Normal dragons to super rare dragons ..or are the unbredable dragons sterile lol thank u Ava

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    The unbreedable dragons can be a parent in the den with a couple of exceptions like my Light Mother (who isn't showing up as a possible parent on my island), gold producing dragons, bomb and dynamite dragons.