Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

New Resident
    Thank you, super helpful

New Resident

?Bingo Breeding?

Okay I see a lot of high levels talking about something call the ?bingo breeding? what is that, how you get it ? Isn?t that like the bingo where you do complete challenges and you go to leagues and win adventure tickes... I?m really curious, they talk about dragons they got there, can somebody help me 😩

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lembani View Post
    Okay I see a lot of high levels talking about something call the ?bingo breeding? what is that, how you get it ? Isn?t that like the bingo where you do complete challenges and you go to leagues and win adventure tickes... I?m really curious, they talk about dragons they got there, can somebody help me 
    Yes, that's what the bingo breeding is. Here's the thread that explains the way the BAL works in detail: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-*New-Feature*

Some of the tasks needed to complete a bingo card deal with breeding. The cards generally tell you to breed a specific dragon like "Breed with a Peacock dragon" or it will ask you to breed two certain types such as 'Breed a Pink type dragon with a White type dragon.'

I think the reason you likely see so many commenting on these Bingo Breeding tasks is because they have the tendency to give unexpected dragons unlike regular breeding whose results lately have become an endless parade of Commons for most players.

Fashion Designer
    i got 32 hr timer breeding with Nano and Skylord. cannot find possible outcome matching this number in breeding calculator.... any thoughts?

Fashion Designer
    So I am somewhat a new player. I used to play and then stopped for probably over a year. I play FFS so I get the concepts but need some assistance with a question. Is a stoney dragon hard to breed? I cant remember the elements I used and I cannot go on with the storybook bc I have not enough coins to clear or buy the habitat. So my only options are to sell i guess but I dont want too, or not play the event. Not sure what to do;(

Hi just wondering if anyone can help. Not sure where to put this. I'm being let down by neighbours sending gold if any one else has this problem and needs a neighbour to send them gold please add me. jjscafe75 is my add name. Island/neighbour name is islanddragons. Any add would be greatly appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    I got a 15hour breed time trying for Luna used pink and yellow, I cant find any eggs with those colors and time. Does anyone know what it could be?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I got a 15hour breed time trying for Luna used pink and yellow, I cant find any eggs with those colors and time. Does anyone know what it could be?
    I'm guessing it's Wooden Dragon.

Egg type

Anyone know what the egg is with playing cards on it ? 10hr.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-01-19 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Removed third party comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbytracie View Post
    Anyone know what the egg is with playing cards on it ? 10hr.
    It's the Madder Dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-01-19 at 03:49 PM. Reason: edited quote