Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Executive Chef
    I m trying to get valiant dragon
    Any tips plz and also what are the outcomes if i breed diamond with champion i keep getting blue/purple dragons but i thought champion is made of red/black

In few days my Midnight (black/water) will be lv.15. I also have a lv 15 Diamond. I intent to breed that combo from 1st of March to end of December. I am very curious about how many diamonds hybrids will got.

I will post some updated from time to time

PS no gold involved, just simple and stubborn breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I m trying to get valiant dragon
    Any tips plz and also what are the outcomes if i breed diamond with champion i keep getting blue/purple dragons but i thought champion is made of red/black
    I'm pretty sure that for some reason, the black from the champion splits into purple, which can then split into blue and red? That's what I've hears anyway.

Fashion Designer
    i do not generally visit this thread,, coming here to find out if they have tweet the possibility of breeding gemstone dragons.

i do bingo, and breed birthstone with another dragon, if timer is 20 hr, most likely i got an island. (breed with a wreath dragon ? hoping to get rainbow hybrid)
    yesterday i got sapprire instead, which is soooo rare. i thought it was an island, and plan my bingo to hit the "breed an island" task.. which had time wasted on waiting...

for the time being i m trying to breed Achilles n all i m getting is Olympus. Will need to take a break to complete task for league
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

bred yellow and pink for xo and got 11 hours
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    bred yellow and pink for xo and got 11 hours
    XO DRAGON is 26 hr breed time..

LOVESTRUCK DRAGON is 27. Hr breed time

Fashion Designer
    Naga dragon what are the parents, please. I know it's pink, but I have this nagging feeling that it's like Black swan .

Please help, search doesn't help. Much thanks

Executive Chef
    Think I have a Beryl diamond hybrid on the nest I have checked and it looks right .....wow infinity x light mother .......first new one for ages
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions for getting the teacup dragon?