Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Trying for both cherry blossom n starry night with surprise and blue/yellow combo dragon, just got 5 hr timer, is it possible to be love dragon?
    If pink in surprise splits, do i get both white n red or if it is an either or situation?
    When breeding, each parent contributes colors to the "gene" pool. The new dragon is then created from the colors contributed. There is no requirement that a color comes from each parent. So, yes, it is possible that the pink from Surprise splits into red and white and these were the colors for the new dragon. Next time you try that combo, it is possible that only the red or white is used. Or the pink doesn't split. Or the new dragon is a blue/yellow combo.

Fashion Designer
    thank you for answering my long time(?) query. i always thought the split would be either or, and at least one element must come from one parent.
    with the leaderboard event back on, all that i can breed are commons,, mist and repeated love dragon (two in a row)...

Host(ess)
    Any suggestions for the starry night dragon before it disapears...ive just been trying with air and water and havent had any luck..mind you I did score 2 dragons I didnt have yet march mayhem and ambassador...any help on what others had luck with would b much appreciated ty

Farm Supplier
    Fire + Air, boosted breeding, 15 hours. What is it? I don't see a matching combination on the egg chart.

Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    Fire + Air, boosted breeding, 15 hours. What is it? I don't see a matching combination on the egg chart.
    It's a wooden dragon- rare. It's out of order on the chart.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieDokie27 View Post
    It's a wooden dragon- rare. It's out of order on the chart.
    Cool! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    Cool! Thanks!
    No problem. I had the same problem too. : )

I've tried boosted breeding with Diamond 9 and Valiant 9. My result is 25 hours...anyone know what that is going to be?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simbalot View Post
    I've tried boosted breeding with Diamond 9 and Valiant 9. My result is 25 hours...anyone know what that is going to be?
    Penumbra dragon

Banned
    May I ask when does the breeding roost end its 50 gold sale? I just click the roost and see it costs 100gold for me!! And I just had 50gold at that moment, and I clicked the "activate " button, it actually activated again!! But I see my gold become negative amount!! WTH! It is now -50 gold for me! I also can't collect coins in my habitat now due to this issue! So weird! Someone please help me

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast