Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Executive Chef
    Ok, I got a popup that says to get an Ebb Dragon you need to breed Blue and White. So even though the Ebb dragon will be Tropic and Blue, you breed Blue and White or Tropic and White to get it. So it is not "simple" anymore, nor is it just a "set mix," unfortunately.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

They made these new typings bloody complicated
    I looked at some different fey dragons and without putting fey into the mix they all need different colors

Ah well I guess I?ll just have to look it up if I?m after a certain dragon but for now I?ll carry on with the 4 basic colors until I start getting too many doubles and hope for diamond

I am trying for the ebb dragon atm though, the game told me to use blue and white thankfully

Rhino Keeper
    After years of trying I finally got Troll dragon. It was a random breed, Magnificent xGold but it worked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    After years of trying I finally got Troll dragon. It was a random breed, Magnificent xGold but it worked.
    Congratulations! I have so many dragons that I have never been able to breed.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637