Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Farm Supplier
    Any info or pictures of the Madder Dragon?
    Breed time is the only info I've just seen then. Only have 2 more days to breed it, obviously got a Virtue dragon 2nd go so there goes half my time wasted *shrugs*

I finally got 1600 essence, which diamond to breed? I still do not have on on lvl 135...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abermudafulday View Post
    I finally got 1600 essence, which diamond to breed? I still do not have on on lvl 135...
    Infinity

Farm Supplier
    Any suggestions on which dragon to raise to epic? I already have a diamond epic. What else is a good one to have as epic? Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Infinity
    Why Infinity? I imagine it must be a good fighter?
    I'm working on a wish list, and I put Infinity on there cuz he's cool looking. Also, breedable, but not sure if I could get him. But I'm trying to save my Essence for unbreedables, so I'm about to craft a Bright Diamond. Is that a good idea in your opinion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Why Infinity? I imagine it must be a good fighter?
    I'm working on a wish list, and I put Infinity on there cuz he's cool looking. Also, breedable, but not sure if I could get him. But I'm trying to save my Essence for unbreedables, so I'm about to craft a Bright Diamond. Is that a good idea in your opinion?
    Reason why I suggested Infinity to Abermudafulday is because of it being a better battler but also because it's harder to breed than Diamond and it's less time to evolve it - 40 hrs compared to 44 hrs.
    I think Bright Diamond is a fabulous choice to craft. It's such a beautiful dragon and it gives many options when breeding with a Diamond/Infinity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Reason why I suggested Infinity to Abermudafulday is because of it being a better battler but also because it's harder to breed than Diamond and it's less time to evolve it - 40 hrs compared to 44 hrs.
    I think Bright Diamond is a fabulous choice to craft. It's such a beautiful dragon and it gives many options when breeding with a Diamond/Infinity.
    Thank you for your informative answer!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Abermudafulday View Post
    It's so hard to choose I'm now on 2000+ essence since I can't let go and pick which dragon I want to craft

Help with breeding!!

Can anyone please help me with a couple breeding questions I have??

First, I?m trying to breed all the royal type dragons using royal and neo diamond will this combo give me crown prince?

Second, is Islander still breedable? I don?t see it anywhere in the market but it is listed as breedable in the codex!

Last, I?m confused about a couple of dragons that the codex says are ?breedable? but also says ?not found through breeding?. Some examples of these are Immortal, Glasswing, Black Knight, etc.

Any answers/help would be appreciated!!

~Kat

Rhino Keeper
    1) Royal and diamond can get you crown jewel dragon. Crown Prince is royal and yellow(air).
    2) not sure about islander being breedable. Got mine as a prize.
    3) those dragons that u mentioned are all champion types and as far as I know the only one that can be bred is valiant.
    I think the codex needs some updating. There seems to be quite a number of mistakes.
    Good luck
    Last edited by Sugarcat5; 03-23-19 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Updated info