Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Boo hoo why did S8 have to change Achilles/Light & Achilles/Red from guaranteed Ultras to adding commons? It was a nice harmless glitch or whatever you want to call it. And I still cannot figure out how people in LBs get six figure scores unless they are spending $1000s in real money to use gold to buy dragons or speed up farms, temples, dens & nests. Anyone know?
    Last edited by DragonValley920; 08-05-20 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Took out quotation marks and apostrophes since they do not appear properly

Metal + Griffin - 35 hours. 😱 Anyone know what it's going to be? Figuring a 3 day wait till it hatches!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by natrldisasstr View Post
    Metal + Griffin - 35 hours. �� Anyone know what it's going to be? Figuring a 3 day wait till it hatches!!
    Congratulations on getting the Nano Dragon. The breeding time on this is 36 hours.

Thanks! I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by natrldisasstr View Post
    Metal + Griffin - 35 hours. 😱 Anyone know what it's going to be? Figuring a 3 day wait till it hatches!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Why Infinity? I imagine it must be a good fighter?
    I'm working on a wish list, and I put Infinity on there cuz he's cool looking. Also, breedable, but not sure if I could get him. But I'm trying to save my Essence for unbreedables, so I'm about to craft a Bright Diamond. Is that a good idea in your opinion?
    I got my infinity by breeding two diamond dragons
    It was so cool

So this is going to sound really lame but I?m level 38 in the game now and I still haven?t hatched a magic dragon! I?ve been breeding level 7 fire and water dragons for almost three weeks and I keep getting athletic and razorclaw dragons. I thought magic dragons were supposed to be common! I?d really like to finish some of these quests piling up, as well as participate in magic show dragon quest. Can anyone give me any advice?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkswagmuffin7 View Post
    So this is going to sound really lame but I?m level 38 in the game now and I still haven?t hatched a magic dragon! I?ve been breeding level 7 fire and water dragons for almost three weeks and I keep getting athletic and razorclaw dragons. I thought magic dragons were supposed to be common! I?d really like to finish some of these quests piling up, as well as participate in magic show dragon quest. Can anyone give me any advice?
    There's no other way I can think of to breed a Magic dragon unless you have a purple hybrid. I'd say keep trying with red and blue.

If you want, you can buy a Magic Dragon in the Market for 200 gold.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

How do u guys breed Spanish dragon? I bred New England with light, does it work? Any other combos?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSparkles View Post
    How do u guys breed Spanish dragon? I bred New England with light, does it work? Any other combos?
    Spanish dragon is not breedable.