Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

New Resident

Talking Ty

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    The unbreedable dragons can be a parent in the den with a couple of exceptions like my Light Mother (who isn't showing up as a possible parent on my island), gold producing dragons, bomb and dynamite dragons.
    Thank you so much for your answer🐳How can u see if a dragon is a possible parent is it in the breeding den. I've been playing for a long time I love this game I find 7day challenges hard to complete I never make it to the the end ty Ava

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by a229670 View Post
    Thank you so much for your answer��How can u see if a dragon is a possible parent is it in the breeding den. I've been playing for a long time I love this game I find 7day challenges hard to complete I never make it to the the end ty Ava
    If you can use a dragon for a breeding parent it'll be among the options listed when you get ready to breed dragons.

Farm Supplier
    Is there any reason why cant I breed lv6 dark prime crono with other dragons? I just do not see it on breeding list?!

New Resident
    How do u make an Moon dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bap35 View Post
    How do u make an Moon dragon
    Easiest way is to breed pure white, such as Light with pure black, such as Lotus, Night, Night Elf, or Raven. Or any dragons with white and black, but more colors add more potential failures...

Executive Chef
    Guys can I plz get any ideas on how to get unicorn dragon without getting any virtue and stupid long Hour fails currently i m trying Diamond/Chocolate and getting loves again and again 😶
    Any ideas plz

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Guys can I plz get any ideas on how to get unicorn dragon without getting any virtue and stupid long Hour fails currently i m trying Diamond/Chocolate and getting loves again and again ��
    Any ideas plz
    If you have a pink/white hybrid (like Cotton Candy, Melody, Never Ending) or Justice (Pink/red) then they can be used with Diamond or Infinity and will eliminate the Virtue fails.

Hi all
    If anyone can remember me i am back to game, but god things have changed. I want to breed castle,aurora and many dragons but can't find help. For now if anyone can tell me how can i breed castle dragon n if anyone can help send me working calculator link.
    Thank u sooo much
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Hi all
    If anyone can remember me i am back to game, but god things have changed. I want to breed castle,aurora and many dragons but can't find help. For now if anyone can tell me how can i breed castle dragon n if anyone can help send me working calculator link.
    Thank u sooo much
    I don't know you because I didn't always go on the forum but WELCOME BAAAAAAACK!!!
    I too stopped the playing the game for almost 2 years because I was studying but boy things changed when I came back. However, I was really pleased to find out about the reduced disparities in the game between android and ios players. Hope to see more of you around here!

Farm Supplier
    How do you breed a rainbow? Thank you.