Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorific12 View Post
    What combo of dragons breeds a Rainbow Dragon? For bingo. Thanks!
    You can't breed a rainbow dragon I'm afraid. It was a prize from an event. The only breedable rainbow creature is opal octopus and I believe the combo is water and crystal

Could someone kindly advise my on breeding combos for rainbow dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorific12 View Post
    Could someone kindly advise my on breeding combos for rainbow dragons?
    Any combination that includes blue and yellow can produce a Rainbow Dragon. The basic Air X Water has 10 possible outcomes (one of which is a Prime, so as long as you are not using level 15 dragons in your den, that drops it to only 9 possible outcomes).

There are no ideal or perfect combos. The same combination someone else used to get a Rainbow might take a year to give you one. Any pair that includes only blue and yellow, whether it's Air X Water, or Mist X Cosmos, or Clown X Air, has the exact same odds of producing a Rainbow Dragon. You'll likely get many common fails (looking at you, Mist), but persistence is what counts in this game. Just keep on combining blue and yellow and eventually you'll get it. Good luck!

thank you so much!!

Farm Supplier
    I just got rainbow by accident today . both parents were blue and yellow, Blue Peacock. And Cosmos.

I have 2 questions . one what has a 33 hr time the would have come from Light(white ) and Awoken (blue5/red)? Was going for Gemini, the egg is pink and gold. The second question is i know I have seen a list of dragons by the hours but now can not find it. I have been looking for hours. Can someone tell me where it is? Please?

Sorry additional observation I just realized the egg on my nest is Aqua, looks just like the add. Was 25 hrs bred fromFire And Zodiac. It is not in the store that I can find so I thought it was not breedable? Will hatch very soon it has been a very long wait. I do a lot of random breeds, some of my very best dragons have come from them, double up on colors, etc. I have a lot of rare and super rare dragons with some ultras.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-29-17 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 71smoky View Post
    I have 2 questions . one what has a 33 hr time the would have come from Light(white ) and Awoken (blue5/red)? Was going for Gemini, the egg is pink and gold. The second question is i know I have seen a list of dragons by the hours but now can not find it. I have been looking for hours. Can someone tell me where it is? Please?
    Your 33 hour egg is a Virtue, which is the basic pure pink dragon (also the only egg with a 33 hr timer). The list of eggs and times is on another site, but we are not allowed to post links on here. A search should locate it easily though.

Aqua is not available through breeding. It never has been. The only way you can get one is to buy it, or if you won it in an event back in January. None of the element-type hybrids can be bred. Aqua is for sale right now in a special "value pack" that should be promoted by an icon on the right hand side of your screen.
    The only 25 hour outcome from breeding Fire X Leo (the pure zodiac dragon) is Penumbra. I also checked Fire X Pisces (a zodiac/blue), and the only 25 hr. outcome for that pair is Penumbra, as well.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-28-17 at 11:22 PM.

FireballFarm...on the Tropic and Dino dragons do u regular breed or use boosted breed to get them?

FireballFarm sent u private message
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-29-17 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the information I really appreciate the help. I have been trying for Penumbra for quite a while. To get it by accident. Is great.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-04-14-49-49.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	477.3 KB 
ID:	38153
    What on earth is this, please? The parents were Emberglow (black/yellow) and Kitzune (pink), the timer says is's 13 hours...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-04-14-49-49.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	477.3 KB 
ID:	38153
    What on earth is this, please? The parents were Emberglow (black/yellow) and Kitzune (pink), the timer says is's 13 hours...
    I had to look it up - but it's an invisible dragon.