Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY 2 :: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Executive Chef
    Will we get different events soon like what we used to have with st Patrick's day etc? These new events with to go orders and the secret bakers club are getting boring. I do those things anyway. I would like to do something different.

frankly speaking, i wdn't say i was too upset of this way of events it's easy and fast to do them, which is (in view that i play several other games, all with events, tales, etc..) not so bad... leaves anough time for real life, lol ))))
    but for tomorrow i wd really like to see something new and awesome. kinda big birthday party, as mx. bexi mentioned!

Fashion Designer
    A new ingredient! I'm actually extremely excited! I hope this is for our first real event after many secret baker's club appliances and repetitive goals!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2165.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	34380

first, i was thinking we'll get new levels and this barrel will be regular: only one ingredient for limited event looks unusual, and moreover we already have two limited things running, so why adding third one?
    but after this my glitch when i can see locked ingreds like they're accessible, i think it really cd be limited thing: the price is too low for levels over 45...

so i hope it IS an event, and hope we will get something like 10 thank you notes for each goal! lol )))

Nope, looks like another series of repetitive goals

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, the reason why I believed it was an event was because we already had apples and if it was a permanent ingredient the style did not match the other fruits. But now I am just extremely disappointed The worst part is if this runs as long as the other events we will not get any thanksgiving items!

Edit: plus, now we have a recipe named "Harvest Pies" on the summer oven. This is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    plus, now we have a recipe named "Harvest Pies" on the summer oven. This is getting ridiculous.
    Haha! Just wait for it and see some xmas cookies in there, lol ))))

Farm Supplier
    No new events or goals this week?

Host(ess)

No new events / goals this week ?

Guys will there be a new goal or event this week? we would have already gotten a new goal by now considering we get updates every Wednesday ( I live in the UK) . But nothing as of now .

Looks like the developers have abandoned the game no new goals , decors ,it is actually getting boring so tired of the repetitive events that require silver keys . they did nothing for their first birthday and Halloween
    I doubt we'll get anything for Christmas as well . Hopefully we do though as I really like the game and it has a great scope .

Farm Supplier
    I guess the next stove to buy for keys will have recipes from last winter. Maybe it will have 6 or 7 recipes, including the gingerbread house.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast