Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY 2 :: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Quote Originally Posted by SuzieQ477 View Post
    No new events or goals this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by ejwilson9050 View Post
    Guys will there be a new goal or event this week? we would have already gotten a new goal by now considering we get updates every Wednesday ( I live in the UK) . But nothing as of now .

Looks like the developers have abandoned the game no new goals , decors ,it is actually getting boring so tired of the repetitive events that require silver keys . they did nothing for their first birthday and Halloween
    I doubt we'll get anything for Christmas as well . Hopefully we do though as I really like the game and it has a great scope .
    We'll probably get a new series of goals next week. It always skips a week or two after this repetitive series of goals ends.

For example,
    Baking Games ended Aug 30, Rustic Wedding started Sept 13
    Rustic Wedding ended Oct 3, Kelly's Candy Crazy started Oct 11
    Kelly's Candy Crazy ended Nov 1, Fall Harvest started Nov 8

Are they just reusing all the event stuff from last year? I checked the two goals that showed up for me and they look the same as last year. One of them even gives out the winter spice from last year's event as a reward. At this point, my theory is that it's all the same and that since I completed last year's event and got the gingerbread house, there's nothing else to do.

Last year's Holiday goal has come back? Just me?

I got a notification that Noelle the elf was back and sure enough there she was in the bakery. But no new goal popped up. So I clicked on my goal list and I'm already at goal 15/16 with 22 days left.
    So basically from memory it's the exact same goal from last year and it's remembered where I was up to as I didn't complete it. It's even given me back the stock of timed ingredients, e.g. I now have 44 Jenny's cookie cutters.
    Is this right or just a glitch? Experience tells me that we normally get new goals each year. Also I see no new thread about this event on here, which is what I was coming to check.

Farm Supplier
    S8 in Bakery Story gave us another year's Halloween event. That was followed by a new 2016 Halloween event.
    Perhaps we will get a past and a current Christmas event in BS 2 this season.

BTW I'm showing nothing of the 2015 Holiday Spirit event, or anything else for a Christmas or winter event. Yet. (I finished it last year.)

The tables, chairs, wall, gingerbread people, trees, lights, etc. from 2015 are for sale again.

This game's only been out for a year or so and given the lack of creativity from the last few events + them blatantly reusing last year's Christmas event, I honestly doubt they have anything new in the works. I'd say that since this is a 22 day event, those of us that finished last year shouldn't expect any new goals to pop up. S8 rarely releases 2 different timed goal lines at once. My guess is also that those that normally make new threads for goal lines finished last year and so don't have anything to show.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-14-16 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Removed off topic/thread action comments

Are we going to get a new stove that cost 3 keys

Farm Supplier
    Okaaaay. Following the romance of Sam/Cooper/Liam/Kit. Sooooo. Is Valentine season going to be a big Shabang event. An engagement? Wedding? This is developing in the story quests.

After Christmas, New Year's Day" . . .what will the winter Bakery Story 2 present? Looking forward to 2017 with this game.

Farm Supplier
    After the Holiday Spirit event of 2016, Master of the Mallow goals began the second Wednesday of Jan. 2016.
    We were offered those Jan. 2016 recipes on a key stove.

Will the next event for 2017 also start the second week of Jan.?

Will past key stoves be offered again? This is a good idea for those want them but missed getting key stoves in the past.

Farm Supplier
    Coming to Bakery Story 2 in 2017:

Boat at the dock. Orders will be loaded on boat. Prizes.

A helicopter pad. See roof top now with "H" 0n it.

We will visit each other's bakeries.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast