Does anyone else continue to have this problem? On reaching 50, I noticed the game would crash a lot while starting. I adjusted to this. However one very frustrating issue I have is that when I mine, I often lose my winnings on returning to the game after mining. I just saved up a few bombs to mine, and very slowly entered mine, used two bombs and exited. Normally this works fairly well if I exit using top right hand corner close button, followed by exit, to keep my runes and apples. However this time it seemed to work, so I went back in to mine using other bombs and exits slowly again, saw my apples were up to 1038, and had won a few runes and rainbows, However game dropped out again and I noticed apples back down to 938 and lost runes and rainbows. I waited awhile before trying the other bombs, but no Success I retaining those rainbows, runes or apples as this time I lost them all on closing mine window straight away. Very frustrated as should have expanded to get bear a month again but I have lost so many runes and apples on the last month, that I am complaining once again, as it is driving me nuts. I still haven't rated the game as I like so many aspects such as the animals, the story quests and challenges, but I get so frustrated as I lose all my apples and runes on a daily basis. I haven't won a story challenge for ages as I lose my apples a lot, and as for the tournaments, well it seems that every time I am close to the end, the game drops out so frequently that I may as well give up trying. Lol.