Thread: Celestial Animal: Pisces

Celestial Animal: Pisces

I was working on getting the Celestial Animal (Pisces) and this morning I was past 50% on the collection of 560 items from harvesting. I was harvesting up to the last hour so that the gems that I have saved up would be enough to cover the part that I wasn't able to cover with harvesting. When I went to collect the last harvest, I was unable to connect to the game. I kept trying, restarting the game, etc. and was not able to get it to load. When it finally let me in after lunch, the event was over. I unfortunately ran into trouble trying to hatch the solar simian so it left me tight on time for the harvesting. I knew that I would end up having to use my gem reserves to complete the event and get the new animal. I can't believe I ended up getting shut out. Can you look into this? I am still willing to use up my gems for the animal. I believe I was at the point where I would have had to use just over 100.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. You can also PM me your ticket number. Thanks