Thread: Mining crashes; keep losing apples, runes and now rainbows.

New Resident

Mining crashes; keep losing apples, runes and now rainbows.

Does anyone else continue to have this problem? On reaching 50, I noticed the game would crash a lot while starting. I adjusted to this. However one very frustrating issue I have is that when I mine, I often lose my winnings on returning to the game after mining. I just saved up a few bombs to mine, and very slowly entered mine, used two bombs and exited. Normally this works fairly well if I exit using top right hand corner close button, followed by exit, to keep my runes and apples. However this time it seemed to work, so I went back in to mine using other bombs and exits slowly again, saw my apples were up to 1038, and had won a few runes and rainbows, However game dropped out again and I noticed apples back down to 938 and lost runes and rainbows. I waited awhile before trying the other bombs, but no Success I retaining those rainbows, runes or apples as this time I lost them all on closing mine window straight away. Very frustrated as should have expanded to get bear a month again but I have lost so many runes and apples on the last month, that I am complaining once again, as it is driving me nuts. I still haven't rated the game as I like so many aspects such as the animals, the story quests and challenges, but I get so frustrated as I lose all my apples and runes on a daily basis. I haven't won a story challenge for ages as I lose my apples a lot, and as for the tournaments, well it seems that every time I am close to the end, the game drops out so frequently that I may as well give up trying. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! I've had all these issues when I was playing on my old device ( iPhone 4). Since I have my new device (iPhone 5) it happens only seldom. I am quite sure that it depends on how much working storage you have and how good your internet connection is. On my old device I always closed all apps before starting this game and deleted everything I did not really need. This helped but not a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Well I've heard stories of it happening but never experienced it until now. I used my last bomb to mine my last rune needed for my expansion. Exited the mine and started my new expansion, collected some coins and the game crashed. When I reopened it my expansion was no longer going, I still needed another rune, and to top it off my last bomb was also gone. Now I have to wait until my 14 hour breed time is up to get another bomb when my expansion could have been done by then. I emailed support but they most likely won't be able to do anything for me

I can't believe this happens often to you! I would be seriously disheartened with the game if I lost out on so much

Rhino Keeper
    I lost a bomb today. Game stalled while in the mine before I even started mining and when it reopened there was no bomb. Has also happened in Dragon Story to me. Hard enough to get runes without this happening.

Rhino Keeper
    I had this kind of problem on one of my devices, I reduced the number of 'creatures' drastically and now the game runs better.

I have a newer Ipad and it is all updated etc. However when I visit my neighbors that are above level 45, my game freezes and I have to shut the Ipad down.
    I suspected several times that I have lost runes and apples but can't prove it. I don't keep a record of totals and I am bordering on early senility.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, this game always crashes on my Ipad, especially when I'm mining, so I end up losing all of the Realm Runes. It also happens when I want to expand, I press on the "Expand" button and automatically crashes the game or sometimes it just crashes right when the game first loads. I restart the Ipad and the game runs smoothly. I usually have to restart my Ipad at least 2 times a day; it does get annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all! I play on 2 devices, an IPad Air that's 2 years old (main account) and a brand new iPhone 6s (baby forest). On my iPad I just recently started experiencing crashing problems when exiting the mine. I too, would lose any runes and progress I made while mining, plus my bombs would be gone. I have no crashing problems on my phone.
    What I started doing is this: make sure before you mine, you have freshly started FFS. Open the game and immediately go to mine. Mine with your bombs, close the mine with the red x then as soon as the screen shows that you've exited the mine, quickly force close your game! I've learned I have to do this fast or it will crash. Don't just exit ffs, force close it! Also, before you mine try collecting all coins on your forest to cut down on the graphics. The. Restart the game and go mining. This has worked good for me and now I don't lose my runes and bombs. I hope this helps! It's so aggravating!!! Good luck all!