Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What timed/event buildings or items have stayed out in your kingdom after the event?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I kept thinking the Essence Pond would do something... or have different drops depending on the color showing... or drop potions (magic essence?)... but alas, only one water at a time.

Sounds like I may want to pull out some of the racetrack stuff again.
    I'd forgotten the racetrack was a challenge. I always have it out, it gives OK drops. I pulled the two petting zoos and the stargazers ridge (and the orphanage) back out of storage to give them a chance but so far I get very little return. Same with Lorelei's fountain - I've never gotten anything more than one water or one mermaid scale ( and the occasional fish) off of it even at the height of the troll hunter's challenges. Nothing. I'm glad I got the table which I like off the same challenge because the fountain is a total bust for me.

Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I kept thinking the Essence Pond would do something... or have different drops depending on the color showing... or drop potions (magic essence?)... but alas, only one water at a time.

Sounds like I may want to pull out some of the racetrack stuff again.

The racetrack drops are rope, carrots, and horse hair. Not guaranteed, but fairly often. (Of course I'm maxed on horse hair and carrots. Lol) The bidding booth can drop jewels and living wood. (I'm rarely maxed on those!) I don't always clear the track, but I like the way it fits in with the jousting arena, archery range, and amphitheater. I placed them near the barracks and knights castle, gotta keep those Knights entertained and out of trouble when they're not out on an adventure!

The essence pool is too big a gem trap risk for me....if it dropped things from the potion shop, I'd risk it, but not for one water on a 22 hour timer.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Thanks for the feedback... I pulled my racetrack back out and am enjoying the multi-drops... after that event I was maxed out on carrots and fertilizer and horse hair but not that I've put away my army of horses I'm appreciating the drops again!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123