Thread: Get rid of ignore button for gold!!😡😤😡

Angry Get rid of ignore button for gold!!😡😤😡

Who in their right minds wants to ignore gold as a gift since the free gold "well" has dried up? Twice now I have tried to gift back and have that person disappear and me ignoring a gift of gold. REMOVE THAT OPTION! Seriously! Now it feels like you have created a game with nice looking dragons that you have made rediculously unattainable unless you spend a fortune, and added MORE obstacles on top of that. What is the purpose of the ignore button? You can BLOCK a neighbor or remove them. The ignore button is REDUNDANT. And of course this post will be ignored like my other posts have been. 😡

Rhino Keeper
    I second what she said The ignore button has no use in this game. I have also hit it by accident and there is no way I would pass up gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Until recently I thought hitting the Ignore button allowed that neighbor to send it to a different person, basically saying "no thank you, send it to someone who really needs it ". I felt horrible because neighbors had been sending me gold and I wasted their chance of gifting to someone.

I third this suggestion! Hit that button many times by accident. Also the deny map request button. Why is that there?

Or put an "are you sure?" button if ignore is pressed, this would solve something

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    When we need a no button there's never one, but when you need it the least, voila, there it is.
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

New Resident
    I SURELY AGREE to REMOVE IGNORE BUTTON on DS !! It's A Unwanted Mistake if Some1 has Used it😓😓😓 V All Make that Accident Off & Onn😓

Rhino Keeper
    At the very least they could make it like they have it in Fantasy Forest Story. The Accept button is on the right and there is an X all the way on the other side of the box. There is no way to mistakingly hit it, there.