Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: St. Patrick's Day March 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    the 2nd individual prize looks like the clover we already had during last st patrick event
    anyway i'm not going to buy the habitat : saving for the zodiac habitats.
    not fair from s8
    2nd individual prize isn't the clover we got from last year. Last year we got Clover of Clovers and this year is Clover Fields, this is a decor like the Present Pavers, Heart Path, Fall Flagstone and Sweet Steps.

The Clover Fields only has petals and it's just 1x1, it doesn't has the "foot" like Clover of Clovers has and it's also a bigger decoration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    I didn't. I watched after each cherry as well. Watching the tally for the rainbow for world event is easy enough since it's right there on the screen. I harvested my cherries, watched the tally go up. Then went into the goal line to see if the count went down. I've harvested my 2nd hour of cherries & after looking after each harvest it appears I am now only getting 1 goal line for ever 2 cherries harvested. Before the world event began I was getting 1 for 1.

Anyone else noticing this??
    It's working fine for me. For each two hours of harvesting the Gem count to finish goes down by 1. I am currently at 29% complete and 199 gems to finish. I have been watching it closely and haven't had any problems.

I hope you get the proper credit for your harvesting as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Being a new player, I like the decorations. But I'm wondering why there is a timer on the horseshoe statue?
    If you tap on the horseshoe every 4 hours you will get 4 tokens to add to your collection to help you reach the amount of tokens required for the next prize. You also get tokens from mining, harvesting food and hatching animals.

This one is going to be close hope I'm "Lucky" to finish. Only collected 79 rainbows thus far. Last world event I finished 3 days ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    This one is going to be close hope I'm "Lucky" to finish. Only collected 79 rainbows thus far. Last world event I finished 3 days ahead of schedule.
    You should be fine! I harvested my 20-hour crops for the Pisces goal line a couple of hours before the update, so I currently have 41 rainbows from mining + hatching an egg.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    This World Event was completely unexpected. It's disappointing that TL did not include the habitat in the individual prizes like they did before. First community prize which is the rainbow pond requires 90 million rainbows. Presently, the community have collected just over 6.2 million rainbows. Hope this helps.
    For the individual prizes:
    1. Good luck statue - requires 25 lucky rainbows
    2. Clover Fields - requires 200 lucky rainbows
    3. Celtic Circle - requires 600 lucky rainbows
    4. Good luck Duck - requires 1250 lucky rainbows
    5. Hippopot-A-Gold - requires 2300 lucky rainbows
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 03-06-16 at 01:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    thank You cardinalpsy for Your information, this mean about 165 rainbows per day!!
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 03-05-16 at 12:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Very surprised too by the new event... Just before the start of the new even, i put 20 hours plants and now i only got 17 cherries thanks to the falcon fail... Yukkk...

Fashion Designer
    The habitat has vanished from the prizes for quite some time now. This is the 3rd event where the habitat has to be bought for gems.
    It has also been removed from the storybook adventure . 1st storybook we could buy it for coins from the market , but now it is at gem cost.
    Havingg said that .. This event was unexpected. Was not prepared for it .
    TL is really churning out these events fast... I just hope all this does not lead to aversion to the game.

As a fairly new player, I am pretty much going nowhere fast. I don't understand the high cost of playing. Expansions have crippled me - clearing hidden obstacles, my lousy mining s****s, my lousy choices of breeding animals to obtain bombs, etc.
    I have bought gems on several occasions but I just can't afford to keep splurging on an internet game.
    I have studied the posts written by longtime players concerning these subjects, but the costs of playing and progressing just keep rising.
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-05-16 at 12:00 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast