Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Anaboe - thanks for the thoughtful analysis! Very helpful too.

I've copied it onto my phone for easy reference!

Wow this is to many back to back to back.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm planning to do the event (though I'll wait a few days to start). That's the whole reason I got that new dynamite dragon, to help me with food for tales (I'm maxed out as far as land pieces, so mine for food only). I figured that 3 dynamite sticks a day will bring a few hits of 1000 apples every day, a significant addition to the food from farming, questing and the regular dynamite from breeding.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to those who have posted the write up of the chapters.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Rhino Keeper
    Updated my Act chart on page 2 post #13 for LOW levels.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    I want to thank everybody here who have posted there info. It is a big help.
    As the last dragon is cosmic hybrid I want to do these tales.
    I am playing on two devices, an iPad and an android phone. Now they are both in the middle level . I have started the tales on the android as I was sitting on 110k+ food in that account and we do get anothe 32k during the tales. As of now I don't see too many insurmountable hurdles.
    On the iPad I will wait for it to auto start as I have 3 problems there .

1. I have the Opal dragon on the nest with will take another 12 hrs to hatch.
    2. The next on the nest will be a virtue dragon which is ready in the breeding den to go on the nest . And then only I can try for the fruitful dragon . So that is another 23 hrs gone.
    3. I am very low on food and coins ( due to a lot of expanding I have done in the past few days) on that a/c

I do not want to spend any gold to do this. So let's see how far I can go!!
    Best of luck to everyone!!

Executive Chef
    Too much, TL. If you want to have tales so often at least vary the requirements a bit, do they all have to suck up so awfully much food. Planting is the least fun of the tasks in DS!

Thanks for the helpful posts, I will think about starting after I craft the opal dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    If you look in your craft house, we need to create:

Treasure Hoard (2 magic Lamps, 2 Red Scarabs, and 3 Blue Scarabs) - 1 hour craft time
    Regal Rug (2 Sacks of Spices, and 2 Green Scarabs) - 2 hours craft time

Magic Lamps and Sacks of Spices can be earned in the "Street Life" Quest
    Blue Scarabs and Green Scarabs can be earned in the "Just One Wish" Quest
    Red Scarabs can be earned in the "Just One Wish" Quest OR crafted with 3 Blue Scarabs and 3 Green Scarabs.

Street Life Quest (uses Aladdin Dragon) - 3 hours
    Just One Wish Quest (Uses Aladdin Dragon) - 1 hour

No mention of using our black or pink gems thus far!

I wonder how many Treasure Hoards and Regal Rugs we need to create (hopefully not too many). Seems we will have a lot of questing to do!
    Thank you so much about information, now I'm relieved :-)

New Resident

no breeding actions please

I have never won such Goals
    - breeding a special dragon is rarely makeable
    - battles are too hard to win, there are too many
    - the break between levels is too long
    - raising Dragons needs a lot of food - hardly to get by harvesting

And I wont spend gold for this, its too expensive, and for breeding it doesn't prevent from getting Dragons I don't want or need, so its a useless function.

It would be great if we could buy food with coins instead of gold, really!
    Last edited by MarnyRock; 03-05-16 at 03:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    Hi Kooky🐼💖

Is there any difference if I start now versus starting two days later? Will I be shortchanged on the duration? Or no difference? :O
    I'm not Kooky Panda [although I have been described as "kooky" more than once ] but I can answer your question:

No, it does NOT make a difference when you choose to start the Tales, you will always get the same 10 full days to finish as anyone else.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm only gonna finish to the end of chapter 6, cuz going any higher takes a lot of food that I don't have! [Edit: I'm in the middle zone of difficulty, for levels 41-110]

It would be nice to finish chapter 7 and get Princess Jasmine... oops, I mean "Sultana"

And the Magic Lamp dragon is wicked cool, and a Cosmic to boot! But I don't think it'll be possible for me, at my current coin and food output.

I am *NOT* spending real-world money on this game anymore, S8 is too greedy and rude to its customers and I refuse to reward such terrible corporate behaviour.

edited cuz i got some math very severely wrong
    Last edited by Jagger517; 03-07-16 at 02:29 AM.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast