Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wookiee77 View Post
    A big thanks to all the contributors again... Knowing what's coming is hugely appreciated!
    Since it's sometimes hard to keep track of all the posts, could maybe breeding suggestions like Hawk1s be included in the sticky posts? Avoiding long fails would always be a great help!
    I completely agree, on both counts.

Maybe for the next Tales, the first few replies can be reserved for vital info?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I'm rarely online here these days, so I must have missed your post. But are you sure? I just checked a, um, certain site and it only shows me Olympus as an outcome when you use Fire/Olympus. I don't even know what Olympus splits into. Does it split at all?
    Love + Olympus = Olympus......Lazerlight.......Love ....A Prime is a possibility if you use two lvl 15 dragons

Avoiding a 33 hour fail was high on my list of things I didn't want to do during Tales.

Sorry wasn't fire and olympus....I needed Love in the nest and if you have a love, then love + Olympus is the easiest way to get love.
    If you have to breed fire with another dragon then breed it with olympus or another fire...
    Last edited by Hawk1; 03-21-16 at 08:44 AM.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758