Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Thanks so much to Kooky and Lena, with your assistance and posting the info I was able to claim my first completed Tales and claim all 3 Dragons.
    Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Haha They are good for blaming things on along with Fibro fog. You ARE making sense!
    I blame everything on chemo brain! My friend's oncologist says that wecan use that excuse for life! Years back, I did look into fibro as I had pretty much all the symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Good luck everyone ..... I've decided to stop after chapter 8 ,have the first two dragons and i want to use my food stores for existing dragon folks who are hungry and I do have two basic cosmic dragons who are hungry ...... So hope good luck goes with you all
    I decided to stop too. I had a tough time with the first battles. I just can't see doing 2 more rounds of 5! I have never done well at battles but this time, the battles were very tough. I used the recommended dragons mentioned in tournaments but the battles did not seem to make sense.

Unfortunately, I am Level 111 so probably a bit tougher. After all these years, I do not even have a diamond and do not have champions.

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue. I have spent the last 2 days doing the quest, trying to gets the other sack of spices I need to craft the r.rug but only get lamps. I even did the other quest (scarabs) a time or two, thinking maybe it'll trigger the glitch in my quest, but no such luck. I am now giving up since at this point, there's no way I would ever finish in time anyway, and that just sucks. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be. Best of Luck to everyone! btw, I am level 113
    Last edited by xxShxx; 03-15-16 at 12:14 AM. Reason: added level

Dear LavaTeam,
    This morning, 1hr55 min before my timer for tale was about to end i finished my last arena battle and got notification that grand prize was in my storage.
    Now i loged in, planing to buy that beautifull habitat and to put Magic Lamp on nest only to find out that dragon is not there but instead i have tales telling me i still have a chance to buy that same dragon!??!?!?
    Come on!!!!
    Id like that dragon back !

Rhino Keeper
    On my day 9, at the battling part. Been fighting the same Ice type dragon since yesterday. Was hoping to get rid of it before hitting this part of the event. All I can do is try and hope I'll eventually beat him. If not, well, there's always the next time. I would like a cosmic hybrid so I have to give it my best shot.

Executive Chef
    Yeah! I planned to have the first day of a tournament on the last day of the Tales and it worked! Today was my nineth day, so tomorrow I need to battle the first 5 rounds of the tournament! This will be easy!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TauraTG View Post
    Dear LavaTeam,
    This morning, 1hr55 min before my timer for tale was about to end i finished my last arena battle and got notification that grand prize was in my storage.
    Now i loged in, planing to buy that beautifull habitat and to put Magic Lamp on nest only to find out that dragon is not there but instead i have tales telling me i still have a chance to buy that same dragon!??!?!?
    Come on!!!!
    Id like that dragon back !
    Please try restarting your game. Is your tales event over?
    For further assistance, please send an email to support@storm8.com .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Yeah! I planned to have the first day of a tournament on the last day of the Tales and it worked! Today was my nineth day, so tomorrow I need to battle the first 5 rounds of the tournament! This will be easy!
    I was hoping for the same thing. Except I have to use a couple of the rounds today for finish Day 9.

Unhappy Are you wanting people to stop playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by lisabandit2 View Post
    It's not fun anymore...3 in less than 3 months AND 2 almost unwinnable tournaments back to back. I don't have that kind of time for another one! Sorry TL, but I'm out of this one :-(
    Too many battles and to much food to feed the dragons. And now the battles are in a turnament and cost a lot of extra gold. I have now lost three battles in a row against a level 1 dragon. Please quite down and make us breathe.