Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Executive Chef
    I just unlucky first I spent half a day not defeat Stone and now I can not beat Angel and complete mission 9.

Nightclub Owner
    How many are still playing? Should still have several hours remaining
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    I have 2 battles to go with 6 hours remaining --I just used my last gold accidentally when mining--I hate the slip of the finger! Anyway highly doubt I'll make it--have to sleep sometime

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Did you place it before you received the goal to have one?
    I did not craft it until after the goal was available.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    See this thread
    https://forums.storm8.com./showthread...apter-10-issue
    Has she tried leveling it up to level 9?
    She doesn't have enough food to level it up to a nine... Should I post over there as well? PM you the ticket... If she was going off of what was posted in the forums, I'd say tough luck, life lesson learned....BUT it is in the game and she is only 11 and is trying really hard.... She's going to be out of time since this was her Chapter 10 requirement. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    A better option would have been to breed Fire & Olympus for Love, longest breeding time is 16 hours.
    Thank you, i took your advice and tried that twice but got Olympus both times. Went back to red and white and finally got a Love Dragon. I only needed to put the egg on the nest to complete. I got so much crafting done while waiting for these that I am caught up and awaiting Chap 8 tonight. So I still hav a chance.

Banned

Chart that suggests fighters in battle

Where can I find the chart that suggests dragons to use in battle? Thx!
    Last edited by CoodieBug; 03-13-16 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Not enough info!

I need help! I got three battles to go and in stuck on a level 13 Valkyrie dragon! I'm soo close

Fashion Designer
    I delay started the tales and today will start chapter 9 . I am mid lvl player .
    It was supposed to be the Red scarabs that were the rare ones and needed to be crafted with green and blue . I have 9 of each . My Aladdin dragon is on a nonstop questing for green scarabs since the last 24 hrs. But my quest are giving me only blue and red scarabs. No green ones . Did the configurations for the randomness change suddenly or did the green scarabs just vanish. I still need to craft my 2nd regal rug . I do not want to spend gold to by pass the task ... But also want the Magic lamp dragon as it would be my 1st cosmic dragon.

Congratulations to all who have completed the tales and Best of luck to those still in the fray!!

Executive Chef
    Well I won't finish. Spent all day battling for chapter 9 and have yet to defeat the first dragon, which is an alpine. Oh well. I crafted my treasure trove as a souvenir and will now start rebuilding my stock of food.

Congrats to those who finished and I hope those still battling have waaaaaay better luck than I did!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)