Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Aladdin is my very favorite Disney movie so I will be unable to contain my excitement for this event!!!
    Same here but some break would have been nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    So much going on... The app keeps us busy!
    I so agree with you!! we don't have a one day off.this is really to much.
    I like the event,dragons look great,I will be on it,just waiting to collect food from my farms.but again it's to much.
    I actually feal sorry for those who need to craft Opal dragon( so bad timing TL....for last chance to craft it),because will need the quest and crafting shop I think a lot for this event.but I'm glad that we don't need any gems for this one,uhhh so relifed!

Getting too frustrating trying to get anywhere in this game. I love the dragons but there are too many demands to keep up and not enough food to be had . I'm taking a deep breath and skipping at least every other event tired of chasing storm8's tales . good luck to everyone going for this one

Banned
    Come on everyone........... this is how they make money. The tales are very important for them. They gets lots of people spending gold to complete many of the tasks.

I absolutely agree! I'm trying to save up food to evolve dragons and these blasted events set me back weeks at a time!

I am soooo with you..these tales and events are just ridiculous..can never seem to get any further along..i think if I were just starting this game now, I would have given up and left..
    They make you jump thru hoops like a circus animal ..for what..a few dragons ..not worth it in my books..
    The number of tourneys is off the wall too..when game started new dragons and a once in a while tourney were something to ' look forward to'..but not any more..it is all about them making money on the suckers that feel the need to get every dragon put out there

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my gosh... guys, check out the spell shop... lots to collect and craft...

Rhino Keeper
    JUST got to level 107 about ten minutes ago... does that put me in the high level group?
    I'm not too happy about it but my only other option was to stop playing as much to stay at mid-level. Here we go for the next tales...
    Please Please Please no pink gems required. That would be cruel and people already seem too angry.
    Good luck all!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the way they design the dragons in this Tale :-) I wanna save more foods before starting it :-) an I have to say that, except Beast, the other from Tale like Maple, Banshee, Jack, King... helped me a lot in tourney, especially when I have trouble witn champions :-) just hope the foods wont cost too much an crafting wont request black or pink gems :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I so agree with you!! we don't have a one day off.this is really to much.
    I like the event,dragons look great,I will be on it,just waiting to collect food from my farms.but again it's to much.
    I actually feal sorry for those who need to craft Opal dragon( so bad timing TL....for last chance to craft it),because will need the quest and crafting shop I think a lot for this event.but I'm glad that we don't need any gems for this one,uhhh so relifed!
    Yes! I am still working on collecting opals. I still need 55 to craft and I am determined to get it. Bad Bad timing!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast