Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by czarboy View Post
    Will you please put in the chapters for the other 2 groups of levels ? I am lev 81 & am getting contradictory information. People need to be prepared so their breeding den is not occupied & they don't have their farms set for long hrs when they need to plant for short time periods. THANK YOU
    you can find all chapter for Levels 41-110 on these tread, page 5.

Executive Chef
    it seams like its harder to get green scrabs than te red ones.....I got from quest 6 blue,2 red and 2 green. so I need 2 green more for ch 6 and ch 9.
    I rather do 20 quests then gave up my gems.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 03-06-16 at 11:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So far i have plenty of blue, 2 red and only 1 green

They make these so hard so you waste all of the food and gold you do have not to even make it to the final prize. What a waste.. Love this game but I have a family to feed and can't afford to spend real money on here. It's getting a little ridiculous and the fun of this game is starting to fade now it's starting to be frustrating instead of fun and I've played for years.shame really

Fashion Designer
    No red scarab crafting for me, just got the second from the quest Only 2 green scarabs, 2 oil lamps and 3 sacks of spices to go...
    Love is on the nest, first try with Virtue and Fire. Will start trying for Fruitful tomorrow, need to breed with Forest anyway
    Food is enough in theory, but completing these tales will drain my supplies to the bottom I now have 283911 apples and need 270175 to finish. I know I get another 32000 as prizes, but that's not even like a drop of water in the ocean... Please S8, be a little kind on food needs, next time. This is not really funny anymore
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 03-06-16 at 02:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weetniet10000 View Post
    its to much. I always stop after getting the second dragon. No use trying for the third. Don't want to buy any gold.
    I have won all Tales, none of them have cost me more than 10 gold each. I think 10 gold for 3 (sometimes 4) lovely new dragons is fairly cheap, and I don't need to buy gold for it.

Just finished the Tournament too, I think without spending any gold on speeding or even Ultimate, so I guess that's a win

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    Day 3: Just bred Virtue and Light and got a 5 hour timer: Love!
    Will breed Forest with Air (?) for day 4 and will hopefully have Fruitful.
    If it works I'll have each dragon on a nest - I bought a nest as a birthday present to myself and usually don't spend $.
    Is Spicy still available? Might breed Forest and Fire Giant to try for Spicy or Fruitful.
    Off to make more food!
    Be carefull not to put Fruitfull on the nest: then you won't have a free nest to hatch Aladdin!

I just bred Fruitfull (after 4 fails, so much for it being "common"), so I can start the tales first thing tomorrow. The 2 win-4-arena-matches-days will be Tuesday and Wednesday, so no biggie for me, I guess.

I'm wondering when the next Tournament will be

Executive Chef
    Day 3: Just bred Virtue and Light and got a 5 hour timer: Love!
    Will breed Forest with Air (?) for day 4 and will hopefully have Fruitful.
    If it works I'll have each dragon on a nest - I bought a nest as a birthday present to myself and usually don't spend $.
    Is Spicy still available? Might breed Forest and Fire Giant to try for Spicy or Fruitful.
    Off to make more food!
    That nest investment, the first one you buy for gold? Best gold I have spent in game. If it weren't so bloody expensive, I'd get the third nest too. So that is a great present to give yourself...and happy birthday! <3

Rhino Keeper
    No, Spicy has expired.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    It's not as high as you had listed (over 100k), I leveled Aladdin up, and it was somewhere in the 70 to 80kish range I think? LOL got real pricey after level 10 though...*Hugs* just hate to see anyone get frazzled. <3
    Hmm, I guess the place where I got my food cost info needs to be updated, then.