Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 3, won't be able to start Chapter 4 until tomorrow
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Not going to be able to finish tourney, first one in a year , so started tales and will try to get the first two dragons at least .....
    Just started chapter 2
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about the tournament Pern - what got you stuck? (Wrong thread, so maybe I shouldn't ask here?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the tournament Pern - what got you stuck? (Wrong thread, so maybe I shouldn't ask here?)
    . Was stuck on steel flare L7 for nearly a day lost 11 and did not want the prize enough to ultimate or speed so no problem ...... Only just reached Pride in tourney which was also for chapter 2 first battle and won with highlander .....
    May be the link in my answer between the two will allow us to be forgiven on this thread .
    Thanks for asking Dee
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    @Pernmagic - I ended up, stupidly, with the last two tournament rounds being my two battles for Chpt 2. So far I've lost to Rhyme twice. About to throw Beast into the fray. I don't want to Ultimate, but now my Tales timing is impacted I'll have to carefully consider how many losses I can absorb into my Tales planning.

Best wishes for a smooth Tales, Pern!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weetniet10000 View Post
    its to much. I always stop after getting the second dragon. No use trying for the third. Don't want to buy any gold.
    I hear ya. My kids never have enough food for the last dragon on their young island. Everyone is different. Not everyone has smooth sailing and it's your choice to stop when you start feeling the stress. Good luck whatever you choose to do!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Aladdin is now safely incubating. Rhyme is having to wait for a free nest. Glitter was my winner!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Aladdin is now safely incubating. Rhyme is having to wait for a free nest. Glitter was my winner!
    CONGRATS! Good luck with the rest of your tales!

Rhino Keeper
    Day 3: Just bred Virtue and Light and got a 5 hour timer: Love!
    Will breed Forest with Air (?) for day 4 and will hopefully have Fruitful.
    If it works I'll have each dragon on a nest - I bought a nest as a birthday present to myself and usually don't spend $.
    Is Spicy still available? Might breed Forest and Fire Giant to try for Spicy or Fruitful.
    Off to make more food!

Will you please put in the chapters for the other 2 groups of levels ? I am lev 81 & am getting contradictory information. People need to be prepared so their breeding den is not occupied & they don't have their farms set for long hrs when they need to plant for short time periods. THANK YOU