Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Does anyone think the scarabs kinda look like they're wearing diapers?

Attachment 29396
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    They must be baby scarabs, hahaha
    LOL!

Glad you weren't offended

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    LOL!

Glad you weren't offended
    Not at all

*...goes into Jagger517's account and deletes all dragons...*

I came across this site and it has been my go to site for battles. I've been winning a lot more battles since I found it and I know which dragons I need to be leveling up for future tournaments. https://fae2d2360d823abad3a77b488b1e...nVXczN6MHZnS3M
    I keep this site on a tab on my iPad for quick reference.

Rhino Keeper
    Not at all

AAAAAHHH! Noooo! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!

lol, it's all good

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    It won't matter what is used for breeding the Love dragon if gold is at stake. Tried different combos. It's been this way last two dragon tales. Once dragon tales ends any combo that results in Love will produce a Love 90%+ of the time. Dragon Tales has now gone the way of the tournaments sadly. Gotta draw the line somewhere.
    Totally agree with you Chucky. I have 3 accounts and suddenly when trying to breed love, I got rares and super rares try after try. During normal play since I have been playing this game for 3 years, I have never had a such a long streak of breeding rares and super rares without a single common. On this account, I had 3 virtues and 3 laserlights, so I decided to give the remainder of the event a miss. I'm not supporting TL on such dodgy rigging. With the tournaments also being rigged and the multiple gold traps (where I'm always continuously involuntarily losing gold, i.e. loss 1,000 gold 2 days ago on an involuntary purchase of food), it's time to quit the game.

Hi all just a quick one. My husband also plays this game on two accounts and is stuck on both accounts on chapter 6 act 3 of 4. He has quested many many times and has received no green scarabs AT ALL. There is no option to craft a green scarab either so in effect he has done all that he has been asked to do and he has a stupid amount of both the blue and the 'rare' red scarabs.
    This has made it impossible to progress any further in the tales event. I know we are mostly adults but this is really really unfair and as it has happened on both of his accounts he will only have Aladdin at the end of it all.
    Any suggestions ( other than divine intervention). Thanks for reading and well done to those that have finished and good luck to all that are still trying.

Executive Chef
    Not at all

LOL! You two going back and forth...Diet Coke may or may not have choked me up this morning...

Grats Jagger (and everyone else who have gotten along as they wish)! Her wings are gorgeous, no? When I first got her, I stared at them for a minute or so...*Ahem* Can I blame that on my meds too?

And only way I know to get the green is to come here and complain, then spam that quest every chance you get, unfortunately. I'm not being sarcastic or mean about complaining either. It seems when i vent, most of the time my luck picks up. That, quite possibly, falls under divine intervention too though...either way, good luck. I really do hope you get some green, getting that many red...would that be considered good or bad luck?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post

Grats Jagger (and everyone else who have gotten along as they wish)! Her wings are gorgeous, no? When I first got her, I stared at them for a minute or so...*Ahem* Can I blame that on my meds too?
    Sultana is one of my favorite dragons of all time! She is so pretty! I love love love her translucent wings and clothes! She is so gorgeous! I've been staring at her too and I'm not even on any meds - although I have been nursing a sports injury for the last couple of weeks. The games sure help make the time pass a whole lot quicker!

Executive Chef
    I did the same for epic fortune teller. The little details, they make these dragons gorgeous. Even Aladdin has like a little roguish looking belt thing on his pants.

And yes, these games have saved me a world of boredom, as it's pretty tough for me to get around safely and pain free.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I did the same for epic fortune teller. The little details, they make these dragons gorgeous. Even Aladdin has like a little roguish looking belt thing on his pants.

And yes, these games have saved me a world of boredom, as it's pretty tough for me to get around safely and pain free.
    I hope to get a Fortune Teller soon! I'm so glad it wasn't limited!

BTW, I've been meaning to say for a while already how I enjoy reading your posts and how much I admire your always positive attitude despite everything you're going through! You're a true inspiration! Way to go, girl!