Yey, thanks lenasdinner.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    no gems this time!!!
    Yey, thanks lenasdinner.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    No it doesn't
    In fact , It does eliminate. Possibility of. Getting Undesirable Virtue --33 Hr Timer !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    No it doesn't
    Yes, it does.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    That sounds a bit high just to get each to level 10...but this is a much different reward than others before. Don't give up hope though, because you can make food along the way! <3 I don't blame you for getting upset, it wasn't easy at your level for me, either. You've done some great things though, so, like I said, don't give up just yet!
    Awwww, thanks Niire. You're so sweet! <3

Executive Chef
    It's not as high as you had listed (over 100k), I leveled Aladdin up, and it was somewhere in the 70 to 80kish range I think? LOL got real pricey after level 10 though...*Hugs* just hate to see anyone get frazzled. <3

And yah, the pairing I listed keeps the evil 33 hours away. Used it for getting a lumberjack, and for tales before. Tales are a crunch for time constantly, I try to find ways around the crunch. ^^

Executive Chef
    Just about to finish Chapter 2. The 2 battles required ended up being the last two rounds of the flash tournament for me.

I have 136k apples in stock and will produce 21,000 a day for the remaining 9 days. I don't include mining production in my calculations, treating that as a bonus. Given I am sitting on 43 bombs with the mining dragon about to change over, I'm as prepared as I need to be.

Like these dragons very much.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, the magic lamp is glorious IMO. The other two are very cute too, but that cosmic hybrid? Yeeeeah...

its to much. I always stop after getting the second dragon. No use trying for the third. Don't want to buy any gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weetniet10000 View Post
    its to much. I always stop after getting the second dragon. No use trying for the third. Don't want to buy any gold.
    This is my 7th Tales event. I have never bought gold to complete a Tales. I used gold once to skip something, but I didn't have to, I chose to.