Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advertising Gem Goals in BS2

Fashion Designer
    Same here! Aggravating. ..thought they cut me off because I refuse to buy gems or value packs until they give us proper pantries like RS2 ...they have the coding, game is old enough

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh! so you did already get to island 10 - and it doesn't register?
    Yep... no gems for me

ok. it's been a month already since it's started, and i'm loosing my patience.

just got a goals everywhere to download "dragon story : birthday" in all games BUT NOT IN BS2!

any tambourine dances like force closing, clearing cache, reinstalling - didn't help again.

this is already 3rd advertising goal not appearing in this game only.

i hope at least moderators can help me to attract support's attention for it to be fixed!

adv goals are not "ocassional". i play 3 years, and they always had a system. the system of reqards can change, etc..., but i'm always having the same thing in all games. and i do not understand why i was left now w/o this feature in bs2. since some of players got it fixed somehow and got reply for support tickets - what am i, leper?
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-25-16 at 11:19 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Vana, can you please send me your ticket number by PM and I'll pass it on to S8 and see if they can check progress. At least this issue does not affect game play.

Please be mindful that support are overloaded with helping players get their games back in Restaurant Story and are working hard to get to all tickets. I would suggest - and this goes for all players - that you don't keep emailing support until they respond as the process will only be longer.

Also, remember that posting communication with Support is against forum rules. Thanks all...

thank you ms. spirit!
    sory, i didn't know about rs situation (i'm on android).
    but anyhow, i'm gonna wait as long as need to be, i just wanna make sure that it will be solved/fixed.
    i'm not openning any double tickets for same issue. and don't post every single day in the same one.
    i only reminded twice, with 2 weeks interval each.
    but if this make the process longer too, ok - i'm not gonna remind any more.
    and i really hope they will fix it.
    i had my goals eveywhere, i got my gems in bs2.
    then i bought minor amount of gems to buy appliance - and then gem goals stopped to income!
    you wd understand, i guess, that it left unpleasant feeling like if i bought gems - i have to do this forever now, since i won't have any more source to get it.

(nothing to talk that due to my location i never had all these offers to watch video for gems and othe useful blabla.
    i'm ok with it, i understand it.
    i'm buying gems for various games.
    not so often and much, but regularly. i'm loyal, but!
    i always had these goals to help me. and i'm thankful for it. and of course i wanna keep it)
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-25-16 at 11:41 PM.

same things happen to me. did not got goal to download game in bs2 while other s8 game got it

New Resident
    So is this a bug and not a concise decision from the game makers? If other players are still getting gems from download goals in bs2 I guess I should contact support as well.

ok, it's another friday in S8 Land, and another gem/gold offer in all games, but BS2.

we know now this is an issue and not intented, so maybe when our developers will solve the problem with restaurant story, they will have a minute to look into this matter and to let us have our offers back.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-08-16 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Removed moderating thread/mod action comments

Farm Supplier
    I downloaded from my bakery in hopes, but got no gems😢

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have bingo level 25(?) turn up in all games, including BS2 today...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast