Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

Farm Supplier
    Think it's my phone that's the problem thanks anyway

Grand Emperor
    Hope you're able to solve your phone issue soon. Thank you for letting us know.

New Resident
    I have a couple issues currently. The first is that Jack no longer visits, I can see him in the doorway but he never enters. Now i am having the same issue with the brunch person. Also, certain times my tables will be empty but the host is turning people away for no seating.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by janne2130 View Post
    I have a couple issues currently. The first is that Jack no longer visits, I can see him in the doorway but he never enters. Now i am having the same issue with the brunch person. Also, certain times my tables will be empty but the host is turning people away for no seating.
    Please check this thread for some help.
    Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so frustrated with this game I'm tired of uninstalling! I'm trying to place watermelon tables and the game keeps shutting off! I'm using version 2 1.5 and I have iPhone 5S!

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried using the Bakery Story 2: Love & cupcake version? Maybe you would like to try that while decorating? See Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Have you tried using the Bakery Story 2: Love & cupcake version? Maybe you would like to try that while decorating? See Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) thread.
    I finally got it in the tenth try or thereabouts! Game is very buggy! It shuts down all the time!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    I finally got it in the tenth try or thereabouts! Game is very buggy! It shuts down all the time!
    It's happening for me too, so I switch between the 2 versions. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Dear admin,
    I cannot open my Bakery, Restaurant & Dragon story for half day now. I have tried to uninstall & reinstall the games, clean my phone & restart it but still couldn't open any of it...pls help me..thank u.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your games. Can you check if your connection is good? You may want to switch off your connection settings on your device and reconnect again. If you are using wifi, switch on/off your modem and router. Or try to use another wifi if available. Also please ensure that you have the latest software for your device. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast